Shaving Head after HT

Hello -

I was curious if anybody could give me advice/info on the possibilities of shaving my head after a HT. I would like to keep my head shaved on a 1 clip, and I am wondering if this would be aesthetically possible if I do an FUE procedure. I have dark brown hair and light skin, so I am wondering if this contrast will make the procedure more obvious, or if it wil blend well. Thank for the help, its greatly appreciated -

DM

Hello -

I was curious if anybody could give me advice/info on the possibilities of shaving my head after a HT. I would like to keep my head shaved on a 1 clip, and I am wondering if this would be aesthetically possible if I do an FUE procedure. I have dark brown hair and light skin, so I am wondering if this contrast will make the procedure more obvious, or if it wil blend well. Thank for the help, its greatly appreciated -

DM

From my reseacrh, I would say yes with FUE but I do not have first hand knowledge. I am interested in this as well so I look forward to reading other responses.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

I buzzed down to a #1, 10 days after my transplant.

The donor area is still healing, You can see the white little dots, and some are still a bit red...., Im hoping they will clear up, and seem to be getting better day by day. So I think within a couple of months you can go down to a #2 at the very least and not have to worry!