Video of Trichophytic closure, Donor Scar, 1 year post op, Dr. Paul Shapiro

baxter

Janna added a video of my trichopytic closure to my post op post.

I had the great opportunity of being one of the patients at the Live Patient Viewing at the recent International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery meeting for Dr. Shapiro. In all honesty, most of the HT physicians had a difficult time finding my donor scar.

Below is my one year post op post with the video.

Thank you Janna for posting this video I am not of the You Tube, Photobucket generation.

One year post op with video

Janna added a video of my trichopytic closure to my post op post.

I had the great opportunity of being one of the patients at the Live Patient Viewing at the recent International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery meeting for Dr. Shapiro. In all honesty, most of the HT physicians had a difficult time finding my donor scar.

Below is my one year post op post with the video.

Thank you Janna for posting this video I am not of the You Tube, Photobucket generation.

One year post op with video

Baxter,

I remember you! I was one of the many analyzing your hair, especially regarding the use of follicular units verses multiple follicular units. How come I don't recall seeing you at our ten year anniversary party on Thursday night? Did you fly into Montreal only for the weekend? We would have loved to have you join us in celebrating 10 years of helping hair loss sufferers find elite surgeons.

Anyway, your hair looks great. Remind me, did you have any intention of getting the crown filled in for more uniformity?

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill

I am planning on getting my crown done. The surgery is scheduled Oct. 30th and I will keep the forum updated on the surgery.

Sorry I missed the party. I heard it was great the view was spectacular.

Baxter

Baxter,

If I remember correctly, your crown baldness is relatively small and won't require too many grafts for some nice coverage and adequate density (depending on your goals).

We're sorry you missed the party. But you can still join in our virtual celebration and view some photos on the Ten Year Anniversary Party for the Hair Transplant Network.

I look forward to seeing your crown restoration.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 3 weeks later...