Dr true

Hats Head

Well here goes this is my first post. My hair starting thinning at 15 yrs old Yes High School was real fun.It seemed to happen all at once and went to a noorwood 3v After that it kind of slowed. Now I can tell you late at night watching thoes infomercials First Nuhart Then Bosely And MHR I was sure hairtransplants was the way to go.I mean Easy,Painless, undetectable ..... Well I'm getting long with the words In 98 I had my first transplant 800 grafts From Mhr I know ..I know but in all honesty I was happy not because of wonderful results but because the promise there was hope Hair was coming back. Now it was thin but the salesmen said the next one would double the volume Yay more hair sighn me up.6 months after the first I go for my second Another 800 for more hair But 8 months later again not what I thought it would be. Again he told me one more time till that full head... and I might have done it if I had the money but luckly for me I was broke. well time moves on and seven years pass. Since I'm on the mailing list I get A mhr card There having a hair special 2000 Grafts 7,000 dollars ...Man I'm there I mean my scar was kind of wide and the results were not what I wanted but this was a lot more then was suggested for my third go around I mean I could realy get a nice thick head of hair now for sure ..Plus the free Camera to take pictures of the new me .This is what was written in the offer. So October 23 05 I went in for the new me ....Ok again to many words long story short I wasn't happy ... big Scar.... found this website ...... had consultaion with Dr true felt good about it ....... Made appointment for the 11 of September ..... read about the last Dr True post ....Worried until his reply .... Feel now I'm in good hands ...... Sorry bout my rambling But THANK YOU ....each and everyone of YOU .It has been a long hard time spent under my hat and isolated ... Finally understanding from those who understand ...... Wish me luck gona get some pics up Before and after Scar and all Maybe I can help someone as you have helped me

Well here goes this is my first post. My hair starting thinning at 15 yrs old Yes High School was real fun.It seemed to happen all at once and went to a noorwood 3v After that it kind of slowed. Now I can tell you late at night watching thoes infomercials First Nuhart Then Bosely And MHR I was sure hairtransplants was the way to go.I mean Easy,Painless, undetectable ..... Well I'm getting long with the words In 98 I had my first transplant 800 grafts From Mhr I know ..I know but in all honesty I was happy not because of wonderful results but because the promise there was hope Hair was coming back. Now it was thin but the salesmen said the next one would double the volume Yay more hair sighn me up.6 months after the first I go for my second Another 800 for more hair But 8 months later again not what I thought it would be. Again he told me one more time till that full head... and I might have done it if I had the money but luckly for me I was broke. well time moves on and seven years pass. Since I'm on the mailing list I get A mhr card There having a hair special 2000 Grafts 7,000 dollars ...Man I'm there I mean my scar was kind of wide and the results were not what I wanted but this was a lot more then was suggested for my third go around I mean I could realy get a nice thick head of hair now for sure ..Plus the free Camera to take pictures of the new me .This is what was written in the offer. So October 23 05 I went in for the new me ....Ok again to many words long story short I wasn't happy ... big Scar.... found this website ...... had consultaion with Dr true felt good about it ....... Made appointment for the 11 of September ..... read about the last Dr True post ....Worried until his reply .... Feel now I'm in good hands ...... Sorry bout my rambling But THANK YOU ....each and everyone of YOU .It has been a long hard time spent under my hat and isolated ... Finally understanding from those who understand ...... Wish me luck gona get some pics up Before and after Scar and all Maybe I can help someone as you have helped me

Hi Hats

I first found this website al,ost 2 years ago. I was a NW4 or so and needed to do something. SO, I did my research and met some of the docs and decided on Dr. True. 2 procedures later, I am very happy with my results and the doctor. If you look hard enough , you will find negative feedback on every doc on here.Bottom line is you have done your research, and met the doc ( and he is a member of the coalition).

You are in good hands

good luck

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Hi Hats:

I felt the same way reading the posts, however, I felt extremely comfortable with my consultation with Dr. True. I have scar issues (from an old sutured hair system) to deal w/ also -mine are noticeable.

There are some excellent doctors referred through this site and member's detailed experiences with them are what make this forum so terrific. IMHO

I have my first HT w/ Dr. True next week. Getting a little nervous but I'm sure most people go through this. I'll certainly let you all know the experience- the good the bad and the ugly! icon_smile.gif

Glock08

My Hair Loss Weblog

Dr. True 9/22/06

4326 grafts

2129 1's

2168 2's

6545 Total Hairs

Hi

Relax Glock, you will be fine.. The donor area will be sore but that's it..About 7-10 days the Ht's will look like nothing happened. Just think,profesional athletes have surgery all the time.. 6 months from now you will be back to normal and growing hair.. It's nice to have time on your side!! Nik , I don't have any pics and really havent posted any either. I'm private . 1 more HT and I'm through!!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Hello I'm on meds so I'll make this short Dr True and his staff are great I was very impressed with there work and Dr true even gave me Pics and info so I can post it ...Oh Glock08 get the sald for lunch good stuff I'll post everything tomorrow .....YaY Vicodin

CONGRATS HAT!!!

Yes, the salad is very good ( so are the Vicodin haha).. I'm very happy for you . Now it's just patience, patience, patience.. You will probably go through a host of feelings especially at 4 months when you do not see any results.. Remember it will take about 6 months to start seeing TRUE results.. Do even think about passing judgment until the 6 month or so mark. Keep in mind it will take up to 14 months to see final results.

Good luck!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Up to 14 months you got to be joking .....I woke up with a Afro I'm gonna put On my plat forms and get down to the Disco ...... Oh wait thats the Meds talking .....yeha Waiting is the hardest part ...Hey anybody got a clue how to build a time machine ....Ok it's early for me so I'm gonna do my ritual then come back and figure how to get my web blog up

Hat...Congrats...Was that the Vicodin Salad you suggested? icon_smile.gif Well, you have a one week jump on me. Looking forward to comparing the results. I wish you all the best.

Thanks Mrjb too..for the words of wisdom/encouragement. A week from today I will be "heading" down to the Big Apple.

Glock08

My Hair Loss Weblog

Dr. True 9/22/06

4326 grafts

2129 1's

2168 2's

6545 Total Hairs

Anytime guys!

We are all in this together.. Just think though, we are growing hair! When I first saw pics of HT's I was like there is no way I can look like that.. Now I'm almost there.. One of the best decesions I made in my life..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

New to the forum but just wanted to say I'm happy to be a part of it. Mrjb's comment, "We're all in this together" was definitely nice to hear. icon_smile.gif What an excellent community this is to ask questions, share experiences etc. Way to go Pat! Hats Head, glad to hear your experience w/ Dr. True & Co. was a good one. I had a similar experience with them last December when I underwent my first HT. They made me feel so comfortable and exhibited extreme professionalism. 9 months later I am definitely reaping the good results. and the salad IS good I might add. icon_smile.gif

Hello Hat's Head and welcome to the forums. I've been here for a couple years now also and have had an HT with Dr. True, now 14 months post op. Feel free to click on the link under my name to follow my progress and see my pictures to see how things turned out with Dr. True. He did excellent work. I'm sure you'll be happy!

Bill

Hey thanks Bill I've already looked over your pictures before I went to Dr True ....I went over evrything thing on this site that had Dr Trues name attached to it ..... I can see why your happy.. So thanks again to everybody who contributes to this site It's hard enough to deal with hairloss and the stigma of hiding at least for me it has been... So its good to have a place to find some truth