HT SHENZHEN,CHINA. HT 18 WEEKS

DYSON

Please find my latest pics showing my hair growth after 18 weeks. It looks far better than the pics and all those who have already had successfull HT's, know how great it is to walk out and have a hair-line again. I could never believe how well my HT has turned out. Chinese proverb "no pain, no gain".

8881030952_2B4FC653AADFBA9D362E5E3A6E4914AD.JPG.thumb 7881030952_DDA145D666D8E56C0AAE3406DFFDF538.JPG.thumb 6881030952_ABA44082CB73F4B59EC7DA7B0A6A7A86.JPG.thumb 5881030952_8900092CAB914951B64BDA89078DD706.JPG.thumb

Please find my latest pics showing my hair growth after 18 weeks. It looks far better than the pics and all those who have already had successfull HT's, know how great it is to walk out and have a hair-line again. I could never believe how well my HT has turned out. Chinese proverb "no pain, no gain".

8881030952_2B4FC653AADFBA9D362E5E3A6E4914AD.JPG.thumb 7881030952_DDA145D666D8E56C0AAE3406DFFDF538.JPG.thumb 6881030952_ABA44082CB73F4B59EC7DA7B0A6A7A86.JPG.thumb 5881030952_8900092CAB914951B64BDA89078DD706.JPG.thumb

Hi JakeVig

I posted before and after pics on 4 August in this forum.

Dyson

Originally posted by JakeVig:

Hi Dyson,

So far its looking good, though its hard to tell how much of a difference its made because you have no pre op pics.

Originally posted by JakeVig:

Hi Dyson,

You should add a link to you pics to this post so everyone can follow your progress

Here's one I found:

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/746...821066552#5821066552

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by mr. joe:

Dyson, was there any shedding post-op? It doesn't look like there was.

I didn't notice any post op shedding. The only change that I've noticed is that a small amount of hair (a tuft) that was left in the middle at what became the hairline before my HT has turned grey. But it seems to blend in ok with the rest of my hair. I am a light red-head and one advantage of my colour and that of red-heads in general is that we don't seem to go grey until much later in life. The HT that I've had is the best thing I've done in many years. I don't comb my hair over a receding hairline anymore. I feel good and that's the main thing. This year I've had a lower face-lift done and upper and lower eyelid surgery. I look a good ten years younger than I did 6 months ago. All my operations were done in China. Two years ago I had all my old tooth fillings drilled out and had 18 crowns (caps) replaced at a city in China. They were around US$100 each and they were an alloy of titanium. So in the past 2 years I've had a HT, lower face-lift, upper & lower eyelids and 18 crowns fitted for US$7000. And I feel good icon_smile.gif In my experience and opinion, the HT is the best job though for boosting confidence and moral. Having a decent hairline is the best of all.

Regards

Dyson

• 1 month later...

I have spoken with my surgeon and he says that the strip was 1.5cm wide.

Originally posted by the B spot:

Dyson, did you get the final measurements on your strip? I think it is important to know.

A 23.5 long by 1.5cm wide with a LOW to AVERAGE donor density of 80 fu's should yield 2800 grafts, if not more.

Two things happened here:

1 You got mini/micro grafts

2 Your clinic destroyed as much hair as they transplanted.

Sorry to bring this to your attention, but the numbers do NOT work out at all. I did not say anything until you confirmed your strip sizes.

I would find out exactly what was done to you.

Sorry Mate!

3100 w/Shapiro

10/7/05

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

• 1 year later...

You brave man!!!

Originally posted by DYSON:
Originally posted by mr. joe:

Dyson, was there any shedding post-op? It doesn't look like there was.

I didn't notice any post op shedding. The only change that I've noticed is that a small amount of hair (a tuft) that was left in the middle at what became the hairline before my HT has turned grey. But it seems to blend in ok with the rest of my hair. I am a light red-head and one advantage of my colour and that of red-heads in general is that we don't seem to go grey until much later in life. The HT that I've had is the best thing I've done in many years. I don't comb my hair over a receding hairline anymore. I feel good and that's the main thing. This year I've had a lower face-lift done and upper and lower eyelid surgery. I look a good ten years younger than I did 6 months ago. All my operations were done in China. Two years ago I had all my old tooth fillings drilled out and had 18 crowns (caps) replaced at a city in China. They were around US$100 each and they were an alloy of titanium. So in the past 2 years I've had a HT, lower face-lift, upper & lower eyelids and 18 crowns fitted for US$7000. And I feel good icon_smile.gif In my experience and opinion, the HT is the best job though for boosting confidence and moral. Having a decent hairline is the best of all.

Regards

Dyson