Going to feller next week...

LoserDawg

I havent heard much lately on Dr. Feller. But I heard he was a very good Dr. Located in NY. I am going to go see him next week and get some info, has anyone here hear or have had a transplant done by him? Also does anyone have any other recomendations for great Drs in the NY area, before i venture off to other states, etc...

Let me know about Dr Feller.

Thank You All! icon_biggrin.gif

im a cue ball

I havent heard much lately on Dr. Feller. But I heard he was a very good Dr. Located in NY. I am going to go see him next week and get some info, has anyone here hear or have had a transplant done by him? Also does anyone have any other recomendations for great Drs in the NY area, before i venture off to other states, etc...

Let me know about Dr Feller.

Thank You All! icon_biggrin.gif

im a cue ball

I think Dr Feller is pretty well known here. He posts here off and on. Do a search, and you are bound to find either one of his posts, or posts from one of his patients.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

-- If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

-- The truth only matters if you know about it.

• 3 weeks later...

I had 2100 grafts placed in the front portion of my head back in july (that is four months ago). Dr. Feller and his staff were great. The procedure was painless and the healing time was remarkable. Within three weeks most if not all of the redness was gone. AT four months, I'm happy to report excellent growth, of course the best is yet to come, but I'm amazed at how much I've gotten so far. Dr. Feller is a no nonsense guy who tells it like it is. The hairline he created for me is indetectable. Highly recommended!