Dr. Jeffrey Epstein featured on Geraldo at Large

• Administrators

As many on this forum know, Dr. Jeffrey Epstein is internationally renown for performing outstanding follicular unit hair transplantation. How ever many do not know that he has over the years donated his skills to helping many people who have suffered hair loss due to injury or illness.

Recently his probono hair restoration surgery of 9 year female old burn victim was featured on the TV show Geraldo at Large. To view this video segment, including clips from the surgery, click here.

Kudos to Dr. Epstein and his staff for sharing their skills for a great cause.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

As many on this forum know, Dr. Jeffrey Epstein is internationally renown for performing outstanding follicular unit hair transplantation. How ever many do not know that he has over the years donated his skills to helping many people who have suffered hair loss due to injury or illness.

Recently his probono hair restoration surgery of 9 year female old burn victim was featured on the TV show Geraldo at Large. To view this video segment, including clips from the surgery, click here.

Kudos to Dr. Epstein and his staff for sharing their skills for a great cause.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Epstein did my HT. About 2800 grafts in the front 1/3 of my head. I sometimes wonder what would have been the difference if I went to Hasson in Vancouver, but I am ten months post op and tickled with my results. I can now pass for having a full head of hair, and whoever said here recently that its not worth it can't put themselves in the mind of those of us who think it is.

Hi hoping

I like you had a more conservative approach with 2 HT totaling roughly 2900.. I a extremely happy with the results as well but wonder about mega sessions wit. Unfortunately, I cannot shave my recepient area due to my profession but there is more to it in my opinion.. These mega sessions use a lot of donor hair in one shot. I'm not sure if this allows for future hairloss as once the donor area is gone you cannot get it back..Does future hair loss leave you with a challenge cosmetically?? Not sure, maybe conservative is better as you can see how the hairloss progresses and react accordingly??

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Epstein did 2800 in one HT. I have never heard of him doing the mega sessions of four thousand or more grafts but maybe he now does. I was fifty when I had my HT, about a Norwood 3V, with most of my loss in the front of my head and expect to keep most of the rest of my hair.