MAJOR VICTORY BY DR. FELLER AGAINST MEGA-LLLT COMPANY

Lexington Hairmax Laser Comb has recently stated in the before/after photo section of their website the following disclaimer:

NOTE: INCREASES IN HAIR COUNTS ARE OFTEN NOT DEMONSTRATABLE (sic) IN PHOTOS

Link to Hairmax site containing above quote

http://www.hairmax.com/SuccessStories/BeforeandAfterImages.aspx

Well, how convenient.

It's certainly a HUGE departure from what Hairmax and other LLLT advocates have claimed and implied up until I and my colleagues started publicizing the absolute dearth of valid and verifiable before/after photos from actual users of LLLT themselves.

Obviously they meant to use the word "demonstrable" instead of the non-existent word "demonstratable". But the key point here is that Hairmax is finally ADMITTING on their own website that their product OFTEN does not produce results cosmetically significant enough to even be detected in photographs.

So, if you thought you were going to buy a new Hairmax lasercomb or use LLLT to look better in your upcoming birthday photos or your wedding album, think again. Mr. David Michaels (Hairmax boss) is telling you himself, in no uncertain terms, that his product will OFTEN NOT be able to help you. I don't believe LLLT would EVER help you, but at least this is a step in the right direction for them.

Do you think they printed this disclaimer on their website easily? Of course not. They are yielding to the pressure I and my colleagues have been exerting on them for the past few years because more and more people are looking for VALID, first-hand photographic evidence on the internet...AND THEY ARE NOT FINDING IT!

They had to do something to fend off the increasingly skeptical and vocal public, so they made up what I call "the VAMPIRE defense". In their world, the cosmetic benefits of LLLT are really there, it's just that they can't be picked up on camera. Similar to the story that a vampire might not be visible in a mirror, but he's really there. Both are, of course, fantasy.

They must really think very little of the intelligence of their customers and the general public. But they have no problem soaking the public for $500 a pop, eh?

When I took up this cause against quackery I quickly understood that the massive lack of cosmetically significant before/after photos was the weakest point in their armor. So each and every time I debated or discussed LLLT on the internet, on the radio, or in my consultation room, I always made sure to focus on the utter failure of the LLLT industry to produce demonstrable results.

They are now reacting to this pressure in a desperate attempt to limit the damage the unavoidable truth is doing to their business.

With this forced public admission on there part, I believe thousands of hair loss sufferers will be spared from further disappointment and loss of savings from quack remedies.

Lexington Hairmax Laser Comb has recently stated in the before/after photo section of their website the following disclaimer:

NOTE: INCREASES IN HAIR COUNTS ARE OFTEN NOT DEMONSTRATABLE (sic) IN PHOTOS

Link to Hairmax site containing above quote

http://www.hairmax.com/SuccessStories/BeforeandAfterImages.aspx

Well, how convenient.

It's certainly a HUGE departure from what Hairmax and other LLLT advocates have claimed and implied up until I and my colleagues started publicizing the absolute dearth of valid and verifiable before/after photos from actual users of LLLT themselves.

Obviously they meant to use the word "demonstrable" instead of the non-existent word "demonstratable". But the key point here is that Hairmax is finally ADMITTING on their own website that their product OFTEN does not produce results cosmetically significant enough to even be detected in photographs.

So, if you thought you were going to buy a new Hairmax lasercomb or use LLLT to look better in your upcoming birthday photos or your wedding album, think again. Mr. David Michaels (Hairmax boss) is telling you himself, in no uncertain terms, that his product will OFTEN NOT be able to help you. I don't believe LLLT would EVER help you, but at least this is a step in the right direction for them.

Do you think they printed this disclaimer on their website easily? Of course not. They are yielding to the pressure I and my colleagues have been exerting on them for the past few years because more and more people are looking for VALID, first-hand photographic evidence on the internet...AND THEY ARE NOT FINDING IT!

They had to do something to fend off the increasingly skeptical and vocal public, so they made up what I call "the VAMPIRE defense". In their world, the cosmetic benefits of LLLT are really there, it's just that they can't be picked up on camera. Similar to the story that a vampire might not be visible in a mirror, but he's really there. Both are, of course, fantasy.

They must really think very little of the intelligence of their customers and the general public. But they have no problem soaking the public for $500 a pop, eh?

When I took up this cause against quackery I quickly understood that the massive lack of cosmetically significant before/after photos was the weakest point in their armor. So each and every time I debated or discussed LLLT on the internet, on the radio, or in my consultation room, I always made sure to focus on the utter failure of the LLLT industry to produce demonstrable results.

They are now reacting to this pressure in a desperate attempt to limit the damage the unavoidable truth is doing to their business.

With this forced public admission on there part, I believe thousands of hair loss sufferers will be spared from further disappointment and loss of savings from quack remedies.

• 2 weeks later...

hello dr.feller....

do you know anything about DAVID MICHAELS and what he is doing in Arizona or Florida?!?!? it is important for me

you can read my posts from page 6 to the end and provide me with good information... ! i am working on it!

please hurry up because we are running out of time as i think farrel is going to delete his entire mailbox and that i have ability to retrieve it from cache...and some other things that i know...and time is a very important factor for my work!