ISHRS Meeting in Amsterdam July 22-24 ?

FS,

how are things coming along for you?

how happy are you with your 2 HTs so far on a scale from 1 to 10?

i noticed on your weblog that you are not taking any hairloss drugs. did that change lately? if not, why not? side effects?

cheers

Hi Bill,

I am planning to be there on fri& sat 24/25 july.

really hope to see u and Pat & others in person to compare results...sounds crazy :-)

Mr Go,

thx for the +ve comments, i don't use any med at all. too much hassle. my hair loss seems fairly stable for the time being thankfully...

on a scale of 1-10, i would score 9/10.

see u guys at Amsterdam if u r coming,

FS

no i haven't (yet)....

but i gotta tell you that if i was to go there to attend that meeting, first thing i would do is visit one of those fine coffee shops over there.

though we have some nice "coffee" up here in Canada coming straight from lovely BC.

Stay out the red light district

red light district would mos def be second on my list (straight to it from that coffeee shop)!

i think our very own Bill would be right at home there too (red light district that is, maybe coffee shop too, who knows) icon_wink.gif

but Bill, if it is what it is i gotta tell ya, you are my idol man! you have gained tremendous respect from me bro. not that i didn't think fond of you before, and i really did/do as a classy/caring/polite guy, but now i bow to ya man and from now on i'll take my hat off each and every time when you present here. icon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gif

Well, it really would be great to see some of you again and meet some of you for the first time in Amsterdam if you can make it. It looks like I'll see Joe and Fallenstar, any other takers?

Mr. GQ - perhaps if you come up, we'll tour the town a bit :-). I'm sure Amsterdam will be a blast!

Bill

Mr. GQ - perhaps if you come up, we'll tour the town a bit :-). I'm sure Amsterdam will be a blast!

then i wouldn't be able to aford my HT icon_wink.gif

as you know you can't have everything in your life as sorting out our priorities is a must.

Bill,

It will be good to catch up with you and Pat again.We will be bringing several patients along to the patients showcase,all of whom have had their cases put up here.Including the mighty Fallenstar of course.Unfortunately Mark Black-singer songwriter will not be there to showcase his musical talents.

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Mick,

It will be nice to catch up with you again too.

Fallenstar,

I can't speak for what's happening Friday night yet, but I'm sure we'll get to meet and hang out a bit either that day, night, or the next day. After talking to you for a couple years on the forum, I feel like I know you well. Thus, I'm looking forward to meeting you in person :-)

Bill

Yes, potentially FS (maybe just for the day) and thanks for the sending through the link.

Slightly concerned however, as i've just visited the ISHRS website and noted that there are approximately 17 surgeons on their UK Listing!? I've been led to believe that the Farjo's were only recommended by this forum,so how comes this establishment is listing all these others!? If their methods are historical and not on par with today's standards isn't this extremely dangerous to those who aren't aware of this community!?

I'm assuming many of these doctors will also play an active role in this event? Can someone advise - i'm confused!

bash77,

The ISHRS is an organization dedicated to educating and training surgeons from the beginner to the more advanced. Any doctor with a medical degree who's willing to pay a membership fee can join the ISHRS. This however, is not true for us.

Physicians recommended by this community do pay a sponsorship fee however, only a select few are invited to join based on a high degree of patient satisfaction and dedication to state of the art hair transplant surgery. In this way, we work like an elite university. Many want in, but only a few are chosen. To see our high standards for recommendation, click here.

Best wishes,

Bill