Proscar

BigBill1234

Was taking Proscar 1/4's every day until my hair transplant back in August. I stopped taking it after my hair transplant because I didn't care for the side effects. I didn't seem to experience much shock loss after my hair transplant but have began to notice severe thinning of my hair. Is this because I stopped the proscar? If I were to get back on it will my hair become full again or only maintain what I have? I am a 23 yo male.

Was taking Proscar 1/4's every day until my hair transplant back in August. I stopped taking it after my hair transplant because I didn't care for the side effects. I didn't seem to experience much shock loss after my hair transplant but have began to notice severe thinning of my hair. Is this because I stopped the proscar? If I were to get back on it will my hair become full again or only maintain what I have? I am a 23 yo male.

What level on NW are you?

If you are 23, you are the beginning of a long road.

If your side effects are severe you may have to desist from finasteride.

If is something slight that will fade away in a couple of weeks, you should stay on finasteride.

How long did you experience the side effects, what were they, how severe were they??

take care...

Quick question, What is the best method to cut the Proscar into 1/4's any advice? Pill cutter.. any better methods? I tried a sharp sharp knife and it worked but it doesn't look even! Thanks

World Class HT-Dr. Ron Shapiro 6/29/2009 4792 FU Total Hairs-9731