Where to buy products

Miles...I'm not a guy, but I can tell you that you should be able to find 1% Nizoral at most of the larger drugstores and I've purchased it in the past at drugstore.com

Nioxin products are usually carried at salons and some of the beauty supply stores. Nioxin.com has a store locator which you can use to find a place which sells it in your area.

You can find Toppik at their website (toppik.com) and sometimes for a cheaper price on eBay.

Hope this helps! icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by Milesdaily:

I was wondering where you guys buy your hair products (Nizoral, Nioxin, Toppik/Prothik, etc.). I looked for some of these in Meijer's but couldn't find ANY of them. Do I need to go to a salon or beauty supply store, or can I order them online?

Thanks,

Miles

Hi Miles-

I'll tell you where I get mine............<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Nioxin - Walmart Hair Salon<LI>Nizoral 1% - Walmart <LI>Toppik/Prothik -?? I have ordered dermmatch from dermmatch.com but don't really use it anymore, I'm sure these can be ordered an many places online but doubt you'll find them in stores.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Gold-

I really don't need it anymore due to having 2 HT's. When I brush my hair back, my crown is pretty well covered. If my hair is worn shorter and if I decide to comb it forward, the crown looks a little more thin and I may use it occasionally. When I did use it, it worked great..................used it more as a hair thickener rather than "painting" the scalp with it. The key is not putting too much in and you need to have some hair as it won't work on slick spots.............probably ideal for a diffused thinner.

Hairbank

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Never heard of it.............i guess you can always just go to the ingredients and see if they're the same icon_confused.gif?

Hairbank

My Hair Loss Weblog