Hi all, I recently had my second consultation with Dr. Aronovitz (after a year on generic propecia) and am thinking I'm ready to go through with the procedure (1200 on the frontal 1/3). I've been digging through the forums but I haven't been able to find too much about their office (what I have found has been positive). I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I guess I'm just looking for a little bit of reassurance is all.

Hi all, I recently had my second consultation with Dr. Aronovitz (after a year on generic propecia) and am thinking I'm ready to go through with the procedure (1200 on the frontal 1/3). I've been digging through the forums but I haven't been able to find too much about their office (what I have found has been positive). I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I guess I'm just looking for a little bit of reassurance is all.

Tomm0809,

Welcome to our forum community.

Dr. Aronovitz does first-rate work. Pat Hennessey, Publisher of the Hair Transplant Network did visit with both Dr. Tessler and Aronovitz and was impressed with their attention to detail. See the highlights from Pat's visit by visiting "Pat's Visit with Dr. Tessler and Dr. Aronovitz.

In my opinion, Dr. Aronovitz is certainly worth considering.

Best wishes,

Bill

I haven't gone in for the procedure yet, I just recently had a second consultation after waiting a year to see how the propecia would work. I have to set up an appointment for the procedure.

i'm about 4 weeks post op with Dr. Tessler. Everything has gone excellent. No pain whatsoever during the surgery, very minimal pain the few days after surgery. I also recieved 1200 grafts in the frontal 1/3. Very happy with the hairline, and it looks to me my end result will be fantastic. Donor scar is very thin, essentially undetectable. You won't be disappointed with their office.

I'm glad to hear of someone receiving a similiar amount of grafts as I did. I received 1150 grafts on 5-20-08 also in the front 1/3 of my head. It seems everyone who has posted on here up until now had received quite a bit more grafts. I would consider myself between a 3-4 norwood scale and will just wait and see how well my results turn out with the grafts I received. Good luck to you.

I would like to add that I've been using this shampoo called Hair Cycle for a week or so and it really seems to have helped with the healing process. It also doesn't contain any of the harsh chemicals that some shampoos have. It leaves your scalp and hair feeling really clean. You can find it at www.haircycle.com. In case you're wondering, I'm in no way associated with this company just thought I would pass along what appears to be a good product.