It's kind of topic, but I really need help, please !!!

I'm 32 years old male. I have dark areas under and above my eyes since I was 14 or something. They ARE very visible because when I start new job or go to school people make jokes about it.

I have tried many circle erasers. NONE of them work. Now I bought very expensive 'Hylexin' and for 2 months there are no changes.

Is there are any operation to remove them? It is my only hope !!! I've heard about it but couldn't catch the name of it.

I wrote "it's kind of topic", because after my procedure with Bosley 15 days ago they became REALLY UGLY. After the procedure, areas under and, especially, below my eyes were swollen a lot for more than 6 days and after swollen is gone my dark areas look just horrible.

I sleep normal 7-8 hours a night. I'm slim, exercise 4-6 days a week, walk about an hour a day, in perfect physical shape, but my dark circles killing me.

Yesterday, at work, 3 people asked me why do I look like I was parting for a week with no sleep?

Please, help me, I'm so depressed !!!

Alec.

I'm 32 years old male. I have dark areas under and above my eyes since I was 14 or something. They ARE very visible because when I start new job or go to school people make jokes about it.

I have tried many circle erasers. NONE of them work. Now I bought very expensive 'Hylexin' and for 2 months there are no changes.

Is there are any operation to remove them? It is my only hope !!! I've heard about it but couldn't catch the name of it.

I wrote "it's kind of topic", because after my procedure with Bosley 15 days ago they became REALLY UGLY. After the procedure, areas under and, especially, below my eyes were swollen a lot for more than 6 days and after swollen is gone my dark areas look just horrible.

I sleep normal 7-8 hours a night. I'm slim, exercise 4-6 days a week, walk about an hour a day, in perfect physical shape, but my dark circles killing me.

Yesterday, at work, 3 people asked me why do I look like I was parting for a week with no sleep?

Please, help me, I'm so depressed !!!

Alec.

Hi

I also suffer from dark circles under my eyes,but its not too bad.

Allot of the darkness is created if you have deep set eyes. Its basically a shadow. I think thats the problem i have. I have also tried creams ect but they dont really work.

I dont know what else to say to you. Just search around on the internet?