Ultra-Refined Physicians visiting Australia?

Hi,

I was just wondering if there are any ultra-refined physicians who visit Australia or who would be willing to do so for a period, so we can can have easy access to the world-class surgeons? With the Australia dollar currently so weak, it would work out cheaper for people to travel to Australia to get large amounts of work done, but would also give the many Australian patients access to something we don't have. It would also be a fantastic working holiday for an overseas-based physician.

Just an idea...

Hi,

I was just wondering if there are any ultra-refined physicians who visit Australia or who would be willing to do so for a period, so we can can have easy access to the world-class surgeons? With the Australia dollar currently so weak, it would work out cheaper for people to travel to Australia to get large amounts of work done, but would also give the many Australian patients access to something we don't have. It would also be a fantastic working holiday for an overseas-based physician.

Just an idea...

Matt,

I live quite literally on the other side of the world.

What I can tell you is that most of us here have to travel to get to a surgeon.

I cannot answer the question if any surgeons are going to visit Australia, but if you are interested in having restoration work done, you can visit Thailand which is "closer" to Australia than other places.

In Thailand there is Coalition surgeon that operates.

It's the best response I can give.

take care...