Physician Question/Answer ?

NW

Hey Pat,

I love your site, and the educational impact it has on men dealing with MPB...Have you considered a Collumn for a physician, dealing with new procedures, etc..I know there could be liability involved..?? What do you think.?..BTW..You do an excellent job in conveying information to the masses too.

Hey Pat,

I love your site, and the educational impact it has on men dealing with MPB...Have you considered a Collumn for a physician, dealing with new procedures, etc..I know there could be liability involved..?? What do you think.?..BTW..You do an excellent job in conveying information to the masses too.

• Administrators

Your absolutely right. I should at encourage several of the surgeons who I think do great work to at least frequent this discussion area and reply to peoples questions.

And yet perhaps a topic for a surgeons column along with ask a surgeon would be a great idea.

Thanks for the great suggestion - Pat

Thanks for reading this post. But it's your posts that make this discussion group real and vital. Please register - it's free and easy - and then jump into the discussion.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Pat,

another suggestion would be to make it easier to find info about a particular group. IE NHI, E&T, MHR, maybe individual private practice surgeons as well... This would make it quite easy to just go to the NHI topic for examples, and be able to see all posts regarding them.. maybe too difficult, but something like that would have helped my research tremendously...

Sounds like a good idea, guys. One problem I can see with the idea, though. Each patient is different, and the right answer for one may not apply to another. This is probably one reason why personal consultations are neccessary. However, there are some subjects that could be addressed by docs here. For example, there is a discussion about the use of GraftCyte around here somewhere, and I would be curious to know what some of the docs think about that (just an example).