2360 Grafts from Dr Rahal

Scooby

Hey guys hope your all well, i just posted some pictures on my blog showing pre and post HT, im currently day 8 post, and i will be updating my blog once i have sutures out. Thanks to all the regular posters for enabling me to choose a surgeon who i am really happy with. thanks again!

P.s hope the linking has worked icon_smile.gif

Hey guys hope your all well, i just posted some pictures on my blog showing pre and post HT, im currently day 8 post, and i will be updating my blog once i have sutures out. Thanks to all the regular posters for enabling me to choose a surgeon who i am really happy with. thanks again!

P.s hope the linking has worked icon_smile.gif

The work looks great so congrats to you!!

Although, looking at your before's..........many here would die for the head of hair you had. icon_wink.gif How old are you? Have you been experiencing loss for awhile now?

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Im gona be 30 before the hairs sprout out, i do think im lucky in that always ive had really thick hair, i remeber as a kid wishing it was thinner then getting older and thinking why is it thinning lol hopefully if all goes well and the propecia continues its work im hoping i will be good for a few years!

scooby, i have the same type of hair and as a kid wished it was thinner, especially when my friends called me "brillo head!" so glad i have that thick hair now! icon_smile.gif looks like fine work...good growing!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com