Anybody tried Ashley&Martin or Advanced Hair?

Not sure if you guys have these companies in UK or America, but in Australia we do.. and they advertise ALL the time, so I figure they must be doing something right if they always have the money to advertise (weird logic I know)

Anyway, just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with them and what exactly they do..

I'm under the impression that A&M try a number of different therapies and Advanced Hair uses laser therapy (well thats Shane Warne sits under all the time in the adds anyway)

Advanced Hair does have a number of before and after shots.. all aussies cricketers for some reason lol (shane warne, greg matthews, denis lilly)

I have heard on other forums that Advanced Hair has a really bad rep in other countries, where Ive heard they promise a HT and they actually put a wig on you made of real hair.. crooks

Anyway, just thought I would bring up the topic

Not sure if you guys have these companies in UK or America, but in Australia we do.. and they advertise ALL the time, so I figure they must be doing something right if they always have the money to advertise (weird logic I know)

Anyway, just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with them and what exactly they do..

I'm under the impression that A&M try a number of different therapies and Advanced Hair uses laser therapy (well thats Shane Warne sits under all the time in the adds anyway)

Advanced Hair does have a number of before and after shots.. all aussies cricketers for some reason lol (shane warne, greg matthews, denis lilly)

I have heard on other forums that Advanced Hair has a really bad rep in other countries, where Ive heard they promise a HT and they actually put a wig on you made of real hair.. crooks

Anyway, just thought I would bring up the topic

I was with ashley and martin for 2 years and they put me on quater a pill of proscar daily and 2ml minoxidil every day. They charged me i think its was $3500 for 1 and a half years (Lesson learnt). You can get these products from your chemist for ALOT cheaper! The only additional things they done to what you can do yourself is i would go into the centre once a month for a hair wash and some infared stimulation thing which i think done nothing at all. Ive been on my own now with the proscar and minoxidil and have maintained my hair for about 2 years in addition to when i was with ashley and martin. You will find this website alot more useful than them in my opinion.