Tell me what you think??

Hey!

my hair loss is very similar to yours! Just that my hairline is intact with diffuse thinning behind.

I was thinking of going with a mega session ( >3000) ofcourse with my scalp permitting.

What approach do you have in mind? Do the front first & then go back for the mid/vertex region?

My guess is 2500 would cover the frontal region including the hairline ( the first one third )

Are you taking any meds?

Yes, IMO 2500 will make a nice cosmetic difference for you. The type of pic you've taken probably shows you with your loss at it's worst..........falsh on, overhead. It would be nice to see a pic without the flash.

How old are you and how long have you been on the meds?

I would probably differ somewhat with bverotti in that I do believe 2500 over the frontal 1/3 and midscalp would make a nice cosmetic difference. Unless I'm seeing something that isn't there, you still have a decent bit of native hair. Again, a few more pics would be a big help.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

beveroti,

Thanks for the comment. I do plan on only doing the frontal 1/3 so it's good to know that 2500 would help.

Hairbank,

Im almost 30 and i've been on med's about 1.5 yrs. I will take some more pics and post them soon. Im shaved all the way down right now so it may be a couple of weeks before i can post those. I have to say though that the pic is pretty accurate as to my degree of hair loss. Before i started on meds i had more hair. I was one of those guys who shed after starting the foam and Propecia and it didnt all come back. Thanks for commenting