Web site

TopJimmy

Any good FREE Web sites to post pictures to and here's the important part, KEEPING THE PICTURES IN ORDER ?? icon_confused.gif

www.hairlosshelp.com is a good one with alot of good information, but you can't keep your posted pictures in order !! icon_rolleyes.gif

I have emailed them concerning this !!

Thanks icon_cool.gif

www.hairlosshelp.com/websites/Topjimmy/

Any good FREE Web sites to post pictures to and here's the important part, KEEPING THE PICTURES IN ORDER ?? icon_confused.gif

www.hairlosshelp.com is a good one with alot of good information, but you can't keep your posted pictures in order !! icon_rolleyes.gif

I have emailed them concerning this !!

Thanks icon_cool.gif

www.hairlosshelp.com/websites/Topjimmy/

Topjimmy,

The magic number is 15 pics. Put the one that you want last in line, first etc. The very last one inserted will show up first. Beyond 15 pics, everything goes out of order. My site is exactly 15 pics.

I've also tried contacting the help desk, but I don't think it exists.

At this point, if I can't find anything better, I'm going to have two sites, a BEFORE and an AFTER. I'd love it if Hairlosshelp would correct this, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Jim

"Temples 'n Crowns Forever"

Uncjim's Hair Loss WebLog

• Administrators

Guys,

You can also upload your photos and comments directly from your computer to this discussion forum and or our guest photo gallery

To add your photos and comments to this forum first visit the forum for posting photos

Then follow the below steps -

1) Select a good before image and a good image after hair transplants that are from the same angle.

2) Convert the images into digital images on your computer and then save them as jpg images.

3) Write your post/story to go with your before and after photos. Then select "Up Load an Attachment" (from the bottom of the page). When you then post your message your before and after photos and they will appear in your post, just like I have done in this post.

You can then update your own before and after thread as your results progress.

We also have a Visitor's photo galleryon the actual site where you can also add your photos and story.

So please don't be shy - after all it's just us bald guys and gals here.

Thank you - Pat editor and "Recovered Bald Guy"

Congradulations and welcome to the REAL "Hair Club for Men" :-)

Sharing our ideas and photos is what keeps this site real. Please participate by posting and replying.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.