Australian Surgeons.

22years

Gday this is my first post im 22 years and have my first HT next wednesday with NHI, doctor Rhett Bosnich. 1000 grafts to temple and front are going in. Can anyone tell me info on his procedures? I have done research and kno his been doing them for a few years with hundreds of procedures but there isnt much info in the internet as far as australian surgeons go.

Gday this is my first post im 22 years and have my first HT next wednesday with NHI, doctor Rhett Bosnich. 1000 grafts to temple and front are going in. Can anyone tell me info on his procedures? I have done research and kno his been doing them for a few years with hundreds of procedures but there isnt much info in the internet as far as australian surgeons go.

22years,

Personally, I'm not familiar with your physician.

Selecting a quality physician is vital to ensuring a successful and natural looking hair transplant. Be sure to do plenty of research and speak to several patients and view many results of all physicians you are considering.

What information have you found out about him so far? What made you choose him? Have you talked to a number of his patients and viewed their results?

Spend some time and research so that you can be confident in your decision.

Best wishes,

Bill

Guest josh - b

Hi 22,

I'm based in sydney and have researched all the oz clinics. The doctor you're enquiring about works for nhi which is dr barry whites clinic.

Dr White used to be recommended on this forum but was kicked off due to poor patient feedback.

This of course doesn't mean that dr bosnich is a poor surgeon but you'll be hard pressed to find any independent appraisals of his work.

In my opinion you'd be taking quite a chance with this doctor.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...