I recommended Herbal Hair Solution http://yuushoku.net

I'm 54 and look young for my age; thinning, receding hair makes you look old. I was very sceptical in purchasing your Herbal Hair Solution having used ROGAINE for 12 months with only very minimal results. I started using your Solution on 10/2/2007, within the first 2 weeks I noticed new fine hair growth. Maybe I'm imagining this I thought; the mind can play tricks when you want something badly enough (my hair to grow back).

Within 2 months that fine hair had turned into real hair and even my Barber noticed the regrowth. This Herbal Remedy is truly amazing, and the results speak for themselves. I would like to thank you for advertising this product on the Internet at such a bargain price, and sharing it with the world.

My hair after 3 months use is thicker, healthier and is still regrowing in the thinning patches - fantastic!

I couldn't be happier, a big thank you!

<span class="ev_code_red">Important Moderator Note:</span>

Blatant Promotions and Solicitations are not allowed here. See our terms of service for more information.

Failure to comply to these rules will result in suspension of posting privileges. Thank you.

Bill - Moderator

Guest wanthairs

Melbourne...

Why dont you rub this shit all over you balls and grow long thick hair you can shave off, turn into a rope and hang yourself with

Wow, Melbourne can't even take the time to write a proper testimonial for a bogus product. He repeatedly says, "your" Herbal Hair product. I'm pretty sure that this board doesn't produce that product. lol I mean come on, at least when you're doing cut and paste, go back and edit it to make it specific to the site you're spamming it to. lol For example you could try, "Being a member of this forum with many valid posts, that never solicit for a bogus product, I wanted to take a moment and share with all my fellow hair forum members a new product I discovered that worked wonders..." I'd follow it up with something about after a few months of use in addition to a full head of hear, you can expect a unicorn to show up at your door and offer you a ride.