Hair growth at 1 month post op?

Okay, I am probably seeing things but other people are seeing it to so I thought I would ask. I had my transplant on 05-20-08 1150 grafts mostly hairline and mid section of head. I have noticed little hairs growing into where the hairline was created. Now I will say that I do exercise 5 to six times a week and take a few supplements that include MSM, b vitamins and a whole food supplement but I'm sure that this can't be possible as of yet is it? Is there a way to distinguish between transplanted hair and hair that hasn't been transplanted?

Okay, I am probably seeing things but other people are seeing it to so I thought I would ask. I had my transplant on 05-20-08 1150 grafts mostly hairline and mid section of head. I have noticed little hairs growing into where the hairline was created. Now I will say that I do exercise 5 to six times a week and take a few supplements that include MSM, b vitamins and a whole food supplement but I'm sure that this can't be possible as of yet is it? Is there a way to distinguish between transplanted hair and hair that hasn't been transplanted?

im 6 weeks post op and can't see jack! I think a few grafts remained b/c i see what appears to be short stubble, but these must be the ones that never fell out.

As far as growth, i haven't seen anything yet. Just forget u had a HT and go on with your life, and before you know it, BAM! you'll have hair =D

Anything worth doing is never easy