Hi guys

ayaz

Hi guys,

After a longtime I am back to this forum, I read a lot about hair loss and hair transplantation. I am using Finax and Mintop for the last 3 months and I am seeing positive results and I hope to get good results after 1 year. One thing I would like to know about FUT procedure, what is it? During surgery, when a HT doctor put the grafts on the head what happens, I listen that first of all those grafts or hairs fall and then new grafts or hairs grow, will you please guys help me out by providing information about the HT surgery. I would be very thankful. I am eagerly waiting to know about it.

I think I am not a good candidate for HT, because on top of my head 30% hairs are there. On the right side of my head, I lost more hairs than on the left. I am looking for a good HT doctor in India, but I do not know whether I can find or not. Please guide me, I will appreciate.

Bye

Hi guys,

After a longtime I am back to this forum, I read a lot about hair loss and hair transplantation. I am using Finax and Mintop for the last 3 months and I am seeing positive results and I hope to get good results after 1 year. One thing I would like to know about FUT procedure, what is it? During surgery, when a HT doctor put the grafts on the head what happens, I listen that first of all those grafts or hairs fall and then new grafts or hairs grow, will you please guys help me out by providing information about the HT surgery. I would be very thankful. I am eagerly waiting to know about it.

I think I am not a good candidate for HT, because on top of my head 30% hairs are there. On the right side of my head, I lost more hairs than on the left. I am looking for a good HT doctor in India, but I do not know whether I can find or not. Please guide me, I will appreciate.

Bye

ayaz,

Welcome back to our forum community. You've come to the right place for research. There are a number of places you can start. For starters, read about hair transplant surgery and how it works on the Hair Transplant Network.

Take a look at before/after hair transplant photos in the "Hair Transplant Patient Photo Album" section and read experiences posted in the "Hair restoration Experiences and Surgeon Reviews" section of this forum.

This will help get you started in your research and learning.

Best wishes,

Bill