finpecia issue

jeets

I started using finpecia 1 mg everday and found within a month that i has a major sideeffect on me in terms of no sex drive; no erection , very low amount of semen.It almost felt like my lower part do not belong to my body.

So i took a break and started taking finpecia 1 mg/every alternate day which only improved the situation a little bit.I continued that for a month and had to stop due to sideeffect.

And after another break of a month i started taking .5mg/every alternate day but the side effect was still there only difference was that it imporved to 50% in compare to 10% when i was taking 1mg/everyday.So i quited finpecia fully within a month of my last experiment on dosage.

So over all the above experiments were done in a six month timeframe.Its been 3 months now since i have left finpecia fully but my sideeffect is still there as my condition is still 50% capacity i.e decrease in sex drive; erection difficulty ; a decrease amount of semen.

Does it takes more time to recover?Should i consult a doctor or should i wait?

hi jeets.....give some more time as some times it needs 180 days to get drug out of the system. are u married? i mean how do u measure 50% . get a sperm analysis and testosterone levels in blood. if they r below normal...then watch after 2 months or so..and compare...goodluck..

hey, i'm very sorry to hear about your experience with finasteride. Yes get your self checked by a doctor. You may have heard of this site

http://www.propeciahelp.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=32e

where other folk who have complications with the drug share there experiences etc, I'd say you'll defiantly get good advise there from folk who are going through the same thing. Hope you get sorted