SHAMPOO Alpecin, Nano and Thymuskin. Are they the real deal??

Tuga

Hi!!

I am on a quest to determine the best shampoo to rotate with the proven king NIZORAL.

these are the ones with the bigger claims;

NANO SHAMPOO

ALPECIN Caffein C1 SHAMPOO

THYMUSKIN SHAMPOO

others with AMINEXIL such as VICHY DERCOS.

I would like to ask all users to please leave a comment if you have used any of these shampoos, especially for the Alpecin because it`s quite new.

Let`s see if can get to some conclusions or prove they are all bogus and NIOXIN is the way to go!

Thank You All!!

All Bogus

They might be good shampoos but as far as regrowth, they don't work.. It quite a "sketchy" industry and I wouldn't believe any different.. Look at the proven facts and you will get the same conclusion ( and have much more money in your pocket")

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I use Nioxin, in between my rotation with Nizoral, which I use twice a week. It makes my scalp feel great and really seems to strengthen my hair. I have no real proof, but it seems to work for me. I think instead of regrowth, you should look for "retainage" first, and any regrowth will be that much sweeter!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Thymuskin actually seemed to at least hold on to my hair, but I'm not totally sure about it. As it is wildly expensive, I switched to Nizoral and Nioxin as well as the occassional "normal" stuff like Suave or something cheap.

1,614 with Dr. Pistone on 2/3/06 in Marlton, NJ.

As long as the moon shall rise

As long as the rivers flow

As long as the sun shall shine

And the grass will grow

Let me listen, I will learn to speak

The old language

Yes, I yearn to bathe in blue skies

And fall apart from the world of machines

Regain my feet and my pounding heart

My Hair Loss Weblog

Thank You for your replys.

I was planning to purchase Alpecin because of the company`s claims and because it cheap 8euros each.

Although Nioxin is far more expensive I also tend to agree that there is no miracle regrowth shampoo and we should look for something in terms of maintenance and apparece.

I believe it to be Nioxin, any one DISAGRE??

Also I would like to comment on a relatively new product called CRESCINA made by Labo Cosphropar in Switzerland.

This product claims to regrow hair and says it does so with a 88% sucess rate!!

I have went to 2 pharmacy`s here in Portugal and the pharmacists says he as actually seen improvements on the customers that went through this treatment.

But it is really expensive. CRESCINA 700 (2month) =200euro,230USD. On ebay italy.

ANY ONE TRIED THIS STUFF???

88% success rate could be true....but....success is defined by what, exactly? Tiny little regrowth? No shampoo will do as much as Rogaine or Propecia in terms of holding onto or regrowing some hair. Of course, HTs will plop more hair into areas where it has thinned than anything else can, at this point.

Don't waste your money on something unproven and really expensive. Stick to the proven stuff and you'll be better off.

1,614 with Dr. Pistone on 2/3/06 in Marlton, NJ.

As long as the moon shall rise

As long as the rivers flow

As long as the sun shall shine

And the grass will grow

Let me listen, I will learn to speak

The old language

Yes, I yearn to bathe in blue skies

And fall apart from the world of machines

Regain my feet and my pounding heart

My Hair Loss Weblog

Originally posted by dhuge67:

Don't waste your money on something unproven and really expensive. Stick to the proven stuff and you'll be better off.

I agree. It is so easy for a$$holes out there to prey on people like us. People can say practically anything they want to promote their products. Be very careful.

I agree with sticking to the proven stuff, but This product is not American and it has been proven in the Europeean Market (italy mostly).

More than 1 pharmacists says it causes visible regrowth and I for one would really like to know if there is anyone out there that has tried it!!!!

CRESCINA by LABO CROSPHOPAR SWITERZLAND!!!

Hi

I would bet none of it causes growth. There is so much crap all over the world making claims..The only 2 items proven are Propecia and Minoxidil

Don't waste your money

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!