Is anyone using Kirkland Minoxidil 5%?

VeniVidiVici

Thanks for the reply dabuski, but I want to know is it working. Does it contains minoxidil at all, cause there are a lot of scams on the market. Thanks in advance.

Current regimen

------------------------------

Minoxidil 5% - 2x per day

Ketoconazole 2% - 2x per week

Merz Vitamin pills - 1x per day

Dutasteride belongs to a class of drugs called 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors, which block the action of the 5-alpha-reductase enzymes that convert testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Finasteride also belongs to this group. Dutasteride inhibits both isoforms of 5-alpha reductase, while finasteride inhibits only one. But a clinical study done by GlaxoSmithKline, the EPICS trial, did not find dutasteride to be more effective than finasteride in treating BPH.

• 2 weeks later...

Your post is weird.We know about dutasteride/finasteride. The question was - Is anyone using Kirkland Minoxidil 5%?

H

Current regimen

Minoxidil 5% - 2x per day

Ketoconazole 2% - 2x per week

Merz Vitamin pills - 1x per day

• 2 weeks later...

All Minoxidil is the same. Different company bought the rights to put their names in front of the label. Yes, this is the same product as Rogain. It contained 5% Minoxidil. I am interested why would you want to order it online when you just can go to Costco and buy it from there. Save your self some hassle from getting rip off, shipping fee, etc.

All Minoxidil is the same.

I personally don't believe this is the case. I have read many times the Kirkland brand is exactly the same as say Pfizer. However, I have used a few different brands and Kirkland is the only one I have had an adverse reaction to.

If the ingredients are exactly the same and at the exact same quantities. Then I can only think of two reasons for this adverse reaction.

1) They are using inferior versions of these ingredients.

2) I'm not exactly sure how Rogaine, Kirkland etc are made but maybe this plays a role not dissimilar to vodka productions yielding different results.

Spex, In the past I've read that Costco stock Rogaine foam, it used to be something like $40 for a 3 months supply.