Hi guys,

I did a lot of search to find a good HT doc in India, but I do not know why there is no such doctor who does good HT work in India, it is really unfortunate.

I am on finasteride (Finax) 1 mg daily and minoxidil 5% (Mintop forte 5%) from last 8 months, I found good results up to last month, but now I am loosing some hair and my hair started becoming thin, will you please guys advise me where I am going wrong, I started having curd with my meals, may it be the reason for this.

I lost my temporal region hair on both sides, more on the right, I have hair on the scalp. I would like to get hair transplantation on that area only, can I get it. Can I use Nizrol 1% shampoo regularly or should I use any baby shampoo to wash my hair daily. Please answer.

Bye

Hi guys,

I did a lot of search to find a good HT doc in India, but I do not know why there is no such doctor who does good HT work in India, it is really unfortunate.

I am on finasteride (Finax) 1 mg daily and minoxidil 5% (Mintop forte 5%) from last 8 months, I found good results up to last month, but now I am loosing some hair and my hair started becoming thin, will you please guys advise me where I am going wrong, I started having curd with my meals, may it be the reason for this.

I lost my temporal region hair on both sides, more on the right, I have hair on the scalp. I would like to get hair transplantation on that area only, can I get it. Can I use Nizrol 1% shampoo regularly or should I use any baby shampoo to wash my hair daily. Please answer.

Bye

Ayaz,

One of my goals in 2008 is to look for a quality physician in India that meets our standards for recommendation at the Hair Transplant Network. Unfortunately, at this time, we do not currently recommend any quality ethical hair restoration physicians in India.

Because physician selection is vital to ensuring you will receive state of the art hair transplantation, it is important to choose wisely. I recommend considering traveling at this time to ensure you receive a satisfactory hair transplant. After all, this IS a lifetime investment and getting it done right the first time far outweighs the inconvenience of traveling.

I recommend using the map feature of our website in order to find a quality hair transplant surgeon nearest to you.

To see what protocol we use to recommend physicians in our community, click here.

In my experience with Nizoral 2%, overuse (more than 2 times a week) would dry out my hair. I have never used Nizoral 1%. Revita shampoo that also contains 1% ketoconazole can be used daily and did not dry out my hair at all.

I hope this helps.

Bill

I hope this helps.