One for the books!

You guys might not agree with my tactics or strategy but Doctor Frank Venezara has butchered many outstanding individuals in the community not to mention,myself.So,I thought to give back to the medical community in which they have given me and several others.

First off,the clinic didn't answer my calls,so I sent them a disgruntled letter.Still no responce.Finally I called them and acted interested in another procedure(yea right!).Upon arrival,I spoke to the Docotor and he said everyting is fine and said another procedure is in order..I called him a liar.After which I left the office and proceeded to get a platic trash bag from my car.I carried it into the clinic to show everyone my pleasant surprise.Can you guess what the surpirse was???!!!.........that's right...road kill.I placed a few dead animals/road kill in the bag and led my way into the lobby emptying the contents out and immediately exiting the building.

The pleasure was all mine............enjoy butcher!

You guys might not agree with my tactics or strategy but Doctor Frank Venezara has butchered many outstanding individuals in the community not to mention,myself.So,I thought to give back to the medical community in which they have given me and several others.

First off,the clinic didn't answer my calls,so I sent them a disgruntled letter.Still no responce.Finally I called them and acted interested in another procedure(yea right!).Upon arrival,I spoke to the Docotor and he said everyting is fine and said another procedure is in order..I called him a liar.After which I left the office and proceeded to get a platic trash bag from my car.I carried it into the clinic to show everyone my pleasant surprise.Can you guess what the surpirse was???!!!.........that's right...road kill.I placed a few dead animals/road kill in the bag and led my way into the lobby emptying the contents out and immediately exiting the building.

The pleasure was all mine............enjoy butcher!

Well unfortunately that won't change the result of your "experience" with "Mr" Venezara (I'm surprised you still call him "Doctor", I think it's an insult to the real ones) but I can understand that made you feel better. Why don't you take legal action? These people have only one weakness: their money. Posting on this site is a good start for bad publicity, but taking them to court for "butchery" is a lot better. It has worked before & will work again. Obviously it all depends on the agreement you've signed before your HT with him. Are you considering any repair work with a real doctor?

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day