Hair Cloning

How close is it? and How does everyone feel about it?

I've talked to several coalition doc's and the general concensus seems to be that it's between 5-10 years away.

If this is the case it seems the next generation of baldies dont have to worry about MPB assuming they are willing to pay for hair.

I believe I read an article somewhere where Dr. Farjo in Manchester England had been the only doc chosen to do this study and it was pretty succesful in it's initial stages. However the company has pulled out w/ hopes that the larger and more nationally known chain "Bosley" icon_confused.gificon_mad.gificon_frown.gif will pick up from where they left off. Of course Bosley would have to pay for rights to the technology. If this is the case I'd rather go bald

How close is it? and How does everyone feel about it?

I've talked to several coalition doc's and the general concensus seems to be that it's between 5-10 years away.

If this is the case it seems the next generation of baldies dont have to worry about MPB assuming they are willing to pay for hair.

I believe I read an article somewhere where Dr. Farjo in Manchester England had been the only doc chosen to do this study and it was pretty succesful in it's initial stages. However the company has pulled out w/ hopes that the larger and more nationally known chain "Bosley" icon_confused.gificon_mad.gificon_frown.gif will pick up from where they left off. Of course Bosley would have to pay for rights to the technology. If this is the case I'd rather go bald

thats typical, after all it is all about money. Bosley, hair club for men, medical hair restoration all are complete garbage. they care about money, nothing else. if only more people were educated about this stuff, those hair chop shops would go out of business.

Cloning is definitly the future, hopefully the greedy corporations won't ruin it for everyone else.

Dr. Cooley told me, while I was under heavy sedation mind you, that he's sort of stopped giving out time tables. And he's supposed to be on of the leaders as well.

I got the impression that it was not as close as they once thought, for one reason or another.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week