Greed over Ethics

Mahair

Unfortunately there is a lack of ethics in this field and it is unregulated. It is were the large clinics prey upon people only to have there cowardly legal staff defend there poor work.I have learned a hard lesson in life through dealing with the likes of this scum and the way they have handled the situation that they created.I will only get stronger from this misery and pursue every available legal option to get justice.

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

Unfortunately there is a lack of ethics in this field and it is unregulated. It is were the large clinics prey upon people only to have there cowardly legal staff defend there poor work.I have learned a hard lesson in life through dealing with the likes of this scum and the way they have handled the situation that they created.I will only get stronger from this misery and pursue every available legal option to get justice.

Mahair, I've read a few of your posts, and am truly sorry that you had bad work done. I like you was a norwood 2 and had mini and micro grafts done. I was fortunate that the Dr. placed the grafts behind my hairline, but I knew the work wasn't good. The next day after the procedure was done I had my bandages removed, and I could see the rows of grafts he put in. I knew that the day would come when my original hair fell out and exposed these grafts. It put me in a state of depression for a year and a half like I've never felt before. Even today, I'd rather be slick bald, BABIES ASS BALD, then to have the grafty look I have now. Anyway, I have 3 questions for you. First, how old were you when you had the procedure done? Will you be going anywhere to have repair work done? And if so, where? And finally, where did you come up with the screen name Mahair?

Mr. Hair

Hi Mr.Hair,I am 39 and I just had it done 6 months ago. The Doctor if he deserves to be called one lowered the grafts below my hairline which was not what we had decided during the consult and just prior but he was slick and played with the mirror and did some fast moving. I thought it was because he was running late. I guess now he was just being deceptive but I don't know why and never will.I want to vomit when I think of his sneaky ugly ass he knew he was overselling and what he was doing unfortunately I didn't at the time and had respect for all Doctors and was unaware pieces of dirt like him existed .The name just came to me out of desperation I guess and were I live. But I'll be moving to R.I. soon.

Hi Mr.Hair,I am 39 and I just had it done 6 months ago. The Doctor if he deserves to be called one lowered the grafts below my hairline which was not what we had decided during the consult and just prior but he was slick and played with the mirror and did some fast moving. I thought it was because he was running late. I guess now he was just being deceptive but I don't know why and never will.I want to vomit when I think of his sneaky ugly ass he knew he was overselling and what he was doing unfortunately I didn't at the time and had respect for all Doctors and was unaware pieces of dirt like him existed .The name just came to me out of desperation I guess and were I live. But I'll be moving to R.I. soon.

So who was your doctor ???? icon_confused.gif

Wasnt it a MHR doc ???

[This message was edited by NW on December 02, 2003 at 06:23 PM.]