GH3 or GH3-pro

I don't exactly think that this is a herbal thing, I think it is a chemical, but it is a supplement and something you can buy without a prescription nonetheless.

This is something that is supposed to help with several different things, mainly things that have to do with aging, but some people report an improvement in the condition of their hair and nails.

No sexual side effects of course, and supposedly it gives you more energy and improves your vitality.

Do a google search on it and tell me what you think...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't exactly think that this is a herbal thing, I think it is a chemical, but it is a supplement and something you can buy without a prescription nonetheless.

This is something that is supposed to help with several different things, mainly things that have to do with aging, but some people report an improvement in the condition of their hair and nails.

No sexual side effects of course, and supposedly it gives you more energy and improves your vitality.

Do a google search on it and tell me what you think...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 8 years later...