what is the $?

bingo

So what is the avrage cost of a HT? I am about a class 2 or 2a, It's becoming noticable now. But it also looks as if my hair loss has stoped? I just have a big fore head now. So you can't really see balding spots. So I guess If I got like a 1000 grafts, is their any ball park figure on how much? I would really love to do it, but I am on a budget, I am hoping HT's are not for the well off only!! Any replys would be great!!

Bingo

So what is the avrage cost of a HT? I am about a class 2 or 2a, It's becoming noticable now. But it also looks as if my hair loss has stoped? I just have a big fore head now. So you can't really see balding spots. So I guess If I got like a 1000 grafts, is their any ball park figure on how much? I would really love to do it, but I am on a budget, I am hoping HT's are not for the well off only!! Any replys would be great!!

Bingo

I got around 1000 grafts from Dr. Parsley here in Louisville. It was mostly a "rebuild of my hairline and looks great so far. It was $4,500 for around 1000 grafts.

Good Luck

You are not bald enough for a hair transplant. This has been discussed over and over here.

A HT hairline is mature and recessed, so it still looks natural when you are 50. Otherwise, people will wonder why "grandpa" still has the hairline of a teenager. It will look bizarre.

Read the "My Recovery Story" part of the site, and look at Pat's hairline. I bet his "end result" hairline is higher and more recessed than what you currently have naturally. In other words, you wouldn't gain a thing by putting in grafts right now.

You should be using Propecia to stop the progression of hair loss. If you can do that, you will never become bald enough to really need a hair transplant in the first place. You shouldn't even consider a HT until you are at least Norwood 3 or higher. Try and hang on to your hair the way it is now, and you will be ahead of the game.