Arfy and all FUE repair patients

parable

Hey Arfy... I know you had FIT on your hairline to repair the pluggy work...

My Question to you and all other FIT/FUE repair patients is do you have scarring at your hairline as a result of the FIT work...??

Since the Hairline I now have is way too low I need to remove the majority of the grafts and redistribute them.. But want no visible scarring..

I was wondering if that was possible??

~pArAbLE~

Hey Arfy... I know you had FIT on your hairline to repair the pluggy work...

My Question to you and all other FIT/FUE repair patients is do you have scarring at your hairline as a result of the FIT work...??

Since the Hairline I now have is way too low I need to remove the majority of the grafts and redistribute them.. But want no visible scarring..

I was wondering if that was possible??

~pArAbLE~

Thanks Arfy,

I heard bout that V-beam and like you, I don't know much about it!...Besides I heard Jones got rid of it from his office anyways??....

*correct me if I'm wrong*

The info you gave me was very informative and I think I'll just look into it a little more...

However I was wondering if a normal laser like a lightsheer diode system would be alright or if It would take a layer of skin off like you mentioned.. I don't want any negative results!!..

But besides all this I'll most definately go with Wood's but it's always good to educate oneself!!

So thanks Arf.

~pArABlE~