Veralex???

Urbanite

anyone seen this yet? supposed to be non-surgical method, no hair weft, no wig, just hair 'fused' to your scalp? i ordered info on it, naturally, if you can get ya hairline back w/out surgery, yippee, right? anyone have any experience with this? good or bad? i'm curious...

anyone?? icon_confused.gif

anyone seen this yet? supposed to be non-surgical method, no hair weft, no wig, just hair 'fused' to your scalp? i ordered info on it, naturally, if you can get ya hairline back w/out surgery, yippee, right? anyone have any experience with this? good or bad? i'm curious...

anyone?? icon_confused.gif

Hair "fused" to the scalp is a code word for a hair piece. They will probably call it a "hair system" or do whatever they can, to make it not sound like a hair piece.

I agree with Arfy. I read some of their info on a couple of sites. They say things that give the impression that single hairs are attached ("implanted") directly to the scalp, but then they use confusing, vague wording that refers to air permeable co-polymers applied to the areas of the scalp and something about a mold. Bottom line, it's a hairsystem.

My opinion is that when a company uses vague descriptions of their hair replacement process, they are doing so to get you into their facility in order to give you the big sell in person. If their system was truly revolutionary, I think they would explain exactly what they do and how they do it in understandable language. This would be the best way to get prospective clients to come to their office. They also describe being able to see the "implanted" hair shafts coming directly out of the visible surrounding scalp, but the before and after pictures don't show any such thing.

I would agree with the other replies. If the hair doesn't come directly out of your noggin, it's just a hair piece with a different way of holding it on.

I wear a hair piece (clip-on style) and can tell you all these systems have their limitations. With this one we are talking about it's going to be hygiene, holding it down in the front so as to look natural, and cost.

Don't be misled by the wish to have hair. It can be a double edged sword.

Neo

i just got the info i ordered from them and it IS vague. boooooo!! i was trying to avoid surgery but it's either that or go back to shaving my head bald i guess. those are my only two alternatives. anyone been to Dr Bernstien in NYC?