How to conceal VERY short hair?

Folks, I'm in a huge dilemma. I decided to buzz my hair down to a 2 guard before my procedure and it turns out that I have an event to go to in a few weeks and I MUST conceal my balding areas. Any ideas? I just ordered Derm Match but I can't figure out how to apply it properly.

Any ideas how to conceal it?

day_before_-_buzz_top.jpg.fe80e3ba853c90eca55cc16b9d2430d7.jpg

I am pretty sure that at that length there is not much you can do to conceal outside of wearing a hair piece. It is simply too short and there is not enough hair on top for anything like TOPPIK to camouflage.

You may have to bite the bullet and go as you are. Is that not how people already recognize you?

good luck

its_going_fast,

In a week or two if it grows out a bit then you can use a combo of rogaine, toppik & dermmatch.

I have a similar hairloss as you do ( with a lot more native hair ). You can start by applying the dermmatch, little bit. then apply rogaine to the hair. the rogaine will act like a gel & hold hairs which are far apart together. Now sprinkle the toppik fibers on top to complete it.

This will give u a better look. works for me, although i am a NW4, can pretty much hide all of loss using this procedure.

good luck!