Cheapest proscar

HairyPaulus

I just bought a year's supply from a company in India called Cipla. There it is called Fincar, but it is full strength Proscar (5mg).

I bought a one year supply, 90 pills, for $90.

That's as cheap as I've found anywhere.

And the order arrived exactly 7 days from the date I placed the order, coming all the way from India. I was surprised. I thought it would take a lot longer. Better yet, no prescription necessary. I had one anyway, but I know for others reading this, that's a big plus, not having to get a scrip from your doctor.

The website is http://www.inhousepharmacy.com/mens-health/fincar.html

Tedd

• 1 month later...

Placed an order for proscar on 11/04. never received product and contacted the company several times with no success. In fact they were very rude replies in their e-mail and continued to make the point that terms of their agreement would fight any credit card disputes which they believe are waived when doing business with them.

i have found another source for this product.

BE VERY AWARE OF DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS RIPOFF COMPANY

Does the proscar from inhouse pharmacy look like the little blue tablets im used to seeing. Im just nervous about ordering this because its coming from outside the U.S. The price is awesome $90 a year, Im paying $110 every 4 months whick is $330.00 a year. Anyone that has been ordering the proscar which is called Fincar from India I would love to here if it is the REAL thing