Best surgeons in the uk?

Hi Andy, Pat (the publisher of this site) recently visited the Farjo clinic in Manchester. See below for highlights. Farjo Clinic Manchester

In short, Pat belives they are doing work on a par with the best clinics in North America and given your location, they are very close icon_smile.gif

I don't think there are any other clinics in the UK performing world class HT's apart from Farjo.

Good luck.

"Plan for the worst & hope for the best"

• 2 years later...

Hi all,

I live in the UK and am looking to find the right clinic for a hair transplant.

Since this thread was started in 2007, are there any other clinics in the UK other than Farjo that has a solid reputation?

I phoned Farjo today but there is a 4+ month waiting list for a consultation, and who know how long to wait for the op.

I know this is a good sign, and that the best things come to those who wait, but is there anyone else I should consider?

Unfortunately due to limited funds, I cannot travel to the US.

I look forward to any advice icon_smile.gif

Farjo do not do consultations everyday so that's why the wait is so long to see them.

Consider travelling is the best advice anyone here can give you. I am travelling to see Dr Feller in New York who is the best in the world and cheaper than ok clinics in the UK.

Feel free to PM me for information regarding all my consultations in the UK if I can help as they were not great at all.

Ju

Thanks everyone for your advice.

I can certainly see the benefits of travelling outside the UK.

The other issue for me is getting time away from work. I cant usually get away for more than a day without some drama cropping up lol.

CT20,

Thanks for the interest in our clinic.We do consultation's every day in Manchester but normally two or three times per month in London.Why not send some pictures to us and we will be happy to give you our thoughts.At the same time send them to docs on here for different opinions.If you like PM me your contact details and i will try to see if there are earlier options coming up.

Best of luck.

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians