Hair Transplant in the UAE

Hello All

I have decided to go ahead with my hair transplant. I am 26 years old and quite obviously have too many gaps in my hairline. I live in the UAE and there are a few clinics here that perform these operations. There is Nu-Hart and Armani (which I cant afford since from what I read he is too expensive! ). Also there is transmed...do u guys recommend transmed ?? Can anybody give me some info about this clinic and some experiences with their surgeons?

Hello All

I have decided to go ahead with my hair transplant. I am 26 years old and quite obviously have too many gaps in my hairline. I live in the UAE and there are a few clinics here that perform these operations. There is Nu-Hart and Armani (which I cant afford since from what I read he is too expensive! ). Also there is transmed...do u guys recommend transmed ?? Can anybody give me some info about this clinic and some experiences with their surgeons?

Nu-Hart does not have a good reputation from what I understand; I've never heard of transmed; I think you need to do more research before you move forward with this; are you on meds to stabalize your hair loss? That is the first step; I would spend at least 6 months educating yourself and researching; check out the coalition docs; this is a big decision not to be taken lightly.

Hi Oussss,

I have had a hairtransplantation 3 months ago at transmed in Istanbul. The clinic itself has a professional atmosphere and they have a capable staff in my opinion. Since it is located in Turkey the price of a hairtransplant is lower than average.

At the moment I am satisfied with my hairtransplant and I didn't have any comp-lications with the surgery. But it's too early for me to evaluate the final outcome of my surgery since I am only at 3 months post op. Since the transplanted hairs are starting to come out I will start updating my progress within a few weeks.

I have to say the pre op and post op care is good, the staff is friendly and you get the number of the surgeon to call any time if you have questions and complications. All this contribute to a nice experience and circumstances for a surgery but the final outcome is what counts really.

The surgery and the incisions are performed by the surgeon. Putting the grafts in the incisions is performed by at least 3-4 technicians. The surgeon supervises but after he makes the incision he is not all the time in the surgery room.

note: I only can give you my experience with this clinic. My advice however is do your further research.

Thank you all for your informative replies.

I have been thinking about the procedure for quite a while but am afraid of the strip method. I am not really comfortable with getting a piece of my head skin out, so I prefer the FUE. I dont know if I can afford it though and from what I read on this site, the results may not be good.

If it is necessary, I think I will go for the strip because my hair loss is causing me lots of depression !

My questions to maxzor. How much did ur surgery cost? Do you have any pre-op and post-op pics? How was the healing process and the swelling and all?

If you directly contact transmed in Istanbul you will probably pay less. I payed for 2500 grafts and received 3200 grafts actually. The price I had to pay for 2500 grafts was around 2800 euro. The price varies depending on the size of the session, the price range is 1-1.5 euro per graft.

From day 3-5 I had moderate swelling. I experienced no pain and no real discomforts during my healing process.

My experience with transmed was a positive one.

I don;t have any post op pictures.