scar or tattoo removal?

• 3 months later...

Tattoo removal can be quite effective, but it depends on the colors. The kind of laser you want is a q-switched laser. YAG works best on black and red and ruby is best for green and blue. Some colors, like yellow, just don't come off very well with anything. A good laser technician should be able to avoid any scarring with the laser. Hope that helps. Take a look at [link removed - Robert]

****lada299, please do not use our discussion forums to advertise. These forums exist for hair loss sufferers to share their experiences without advertisements - Robert****

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry lada, but I am going to have to call "Shennanigans" and report you and get you removed.

Offering help is great!

Reviving months old threads to push your clinic or whatever it is your superteam does, is not what we do here.

Sorry!!!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

• 8 months later...

F*ck!

I'm so glad I found this web site. THANK YOU JULIEN, for knowing I needed to find this place. I DID. I was like, I am NOT going to spend $$$ I can not afford and end up looking like one of my former roommates (HORRIBLE HT, poor thing; I felt so bad for him.)

But I knew: I'm not ready to give up and say good bye to hair. It's just not me.

So I found this site and THANK YOU for being honest, up-front, candid, and oh yeah: telling it like it is.

Glad to meetcha guys! (And Mr. B Spot)