my hair transplant photos - exactly 4 months

bbuntyb

Hi Guys,

I have been reading all the reviews posted by fellow friends who have had hair transplants. Even I was planning to post my photos from quite a long time and eventually I got some free time today. Just to give an overview, I had my hair transplant from Dr.Bishen Mahadevia from ahmedabad, india on 13th April 2007. I had approx 1650 in the frontal area and the remanining 350 grafts in the crown area. Please go through the photos and I will be posting some more details.

Please let me know your review and opinions.

21.JPG.44fb9146af94d622240b0ff5bcd76b5e.JPG

Hi Guys,

I have been reading all the reviews posted by fellow friends who have had hair transplants. Even I was planning to post my photos from quite a long time and eventually I got some free time today. Just to give an overview, I had my hair transplant from Dr.Bishen Mahadevia from ahmedabad, india on 13th April 2007. I had approx 1650 in the frontal area and the remanining 350 grafts in the crown area. Please go through the photos and I will be posting some more details.

Please let me know your review and opinions.

Hi bbuntyb,

Welcome to the Forum. It is nice to see guys from India joining the forum. I believe participating on internet forums improves common man's knowledge and patients can demand for good work from doctors. Lack of patients' knowledge is the main reason why Indian doctors not trying improve.

Anyway, How is your experience with Dr.M? (I believe they call him with that name). Do you have any Pre-op and immediate post-op pictures to compare. 4 months is too early and at this stage you look more like how you looked pre-op.

-Jag

Ravi Vide

Hi Jagdish,

It was nice to see your reply so soon. Regarding pre-op and post-op photos, the doctor has it and i will be requesting him to send it to me.

Is it too early to determine the result of hair transplant in 4 months? Please do advice me on that.

I'll make it sure to keep the forum updated on the progress of my hair transplant and also the other doctor I went for consultation.

I am too too too too too lazy. I view this forum daily but I myself took so much time to put in my photos.

Anyways, since I have joined the forum now you can expect active participation from my side.

Bye

Bunty

bluntyb,

Welcome to our community.

Do you have any pre-op pictures or immediately post op pictures you can share with us as well?

To answer your question, yes, 4 months is just the beginning. Full evaluation of a hair transplant should not be until 1 year.

I hope you'll keep us posted on your progress,

Bill