interested looking for a dr.

I am trying this message again not sure if I did correctly the last time. I haven't got any feedback. So here it goes again. Hello this is my first blog. This is great to have a forum like this! Well I am interested in HT however I am skeptical of some of the results and Drs. I came across the Bosley website and infomercials. I also read some comments people made of them like the one Dakota made referring to them as the "Bosley Blunder". I am looking for a reputable Dr. with real results. How do I go about this? And are the Bosley Drs. all a scam and marketing? Or can some be legit? Can anyone help? I am interested in the surgery but just don't want to have to do the procedure more than once because a dr. messed up! I am 33 years old from New Jersey. So can someone help with great drs. in the new jersey and new york area? I have been hearing alot about Dr. True. Is he one on the list of good drs?

THanks

I am trying this message again not sure if I did correctly the last time. I haven't got any feedback. So here it goes again. Hello this is my first blog. This is great to have a forum like this! Well I am interested in HT however I am skeptical of some of the results and Drs. I came across the Bosley website and infomercials. I also read some comments people made of them like the one Dakota made referring to them as the "Bosley Blunder". I am looking for a reputable Dr. with real results. How do I go about this? And are the Bosley Drs. all a scam and marketing? Or can some be legit? Can anyone help? I am interested in the surgery but just don't want to have to do the procedure more than once because a dr. messed up! I am 33 years old from New Jersey. So can someone help with great drs. in the new jersey and new york area? I have been hearing alot about Dr. True. Is he one on the list of good drs?

THanks

teachncoach,

Up at the top is a tab titled "Find A Surgeon". There you will find several excellent drs. in your area. My advice would be to study all of those, pick you two or three and start asking questions, doing consults, etc.

With that said, the one you mentioned has an excellent reputation as well. Bosley might have some good doctors, but the risk is you'll get one who is not so good.

For about the same money, you can find a world-class surgeon right there in your area.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

teach,

the best way to start is to click on the "Find a Surgeon" tab at the top of the page and do a search for NY on the map. you can get most of your info about each doc with links to their web sites to see before and after pics.

True is good, so is Epstein (NY/Miami), Feller, Bernstein just to name a few in the NY area.

Here's a link to three that are recommended by this site:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physicia...list.asp?StateAbr=NJ

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Also look for the threads listing the top 5 docs.. Although it can be a bit subjective you will see the same names repeated by the vets on here

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Do yourself a favor!

Dont choose a surgeon based on location. Do a search and choose a doc that suits your needs. You are in New Jersey is that correct? Although I say this, Dr. Feller is pretty close to you and is Excellent from the pics and the testemonials that i see.