6 Weeks post HT and getting HAPPY!!!

Hey bros! Well its been 6 weeks and the last few days I got a great surprise! Hair is poping up all over my hair line, NEW hair that is!!! I didnt notice until today but I have a ton of little fine hairs growing and several 1/16 inch stubs breaking the skin. This may sound strange but for the past month(after the stitches came out) I just forgot about the whole trasplant thing???

Oh yea one more VERY cool thing happened...

I keep my hair short (#1 on the sides) and I got my first haircut from the lady that has been cutting it for 5 years and check this out! She cut, washed, and dried my hair and did not see the scar untill I gave her a super hard time and told her to tighten up the sides so she ran the 1 guard across the scar area and she said "What happened? I didnt see that!" then she called me a dummy for not telling her so I had a 80's Vinnila Ice lazer line for a week! LOL! But the scar healed up great! I put aloe vitamin E gel on it several time to loosen up the scab and help heal, I guess it worked!

One thing I DONT LIKE is the top of my head still is numb about 4 inches above scar.

Well just wanted to say thanks to the bros that helped me out when I was going through hell that first week post op.

Today I looked at the post-op pics and got pumped thinking about the fact that in a few months all those dots are going to be my new hair!!!

All I want for Christmas is my new front hair!

Thanks bros!

Hey bros! Well its been 6 weeks and the last few days I got a great surprise! Hair is poping up all over my hair line, NEW hair that is!!! I didnt notice until today but I have a ton of little fine hairs growing and several 1/16 inch stubs breaking the skin. This may sound strange but for the past month(after the stitches came out) I just forgot about the whole trasplant thing???

Oh yea one more VERY cool thing happened...

I keep my hair short (#1 on the sides) and I got my first haircut from the lady that has been cutting it for 5 years and check this out! She cut, washed, and dried my hair and did not see the scar untill I gave her a super hard time and told her to tighten up the sides so she ran the 1 guard across the scar area and she said "What happened? I didnt see that!" then she called me a dummy for not telling her so I had a 80's Vinnila Ice lazer line for a week! LOL! But the scar healed up great! I put aloe vitamin E gel on it several time to loosen up the scab and help heal, I guess it worked!

One thing I DONT LIKE is the top of my head still is numb about 4 inches above scar.

Well just wanted to say thanks to the bros that helped me out when I was going through hell that first week post op.

Today I looked at the post-op pics and got pumped thinking about the fact that in a few months all those dots are going to be my new hair!!!

All I want for Christmas is my new front hair!

Thanks bros!

Great story big guy, Congradulations. Gets me pumped about my next surgery, looking forward to getting some hair in my crown again. Dont worry about the numbness, the feeling eventually returns, just takes awhile for the nerves to grown back together. I didnt think id ever regain feeling in the back of my head...