DEDICATED TO THE BUTCHER DOCS & THEIR POOR PATIENTS...

(note---do you *really* wanna HURT the ht doc? do you *really* wanna MAKE him *cry* over his reputation? Can't you see he's been hurt enough?Much more than those who sat under his knife, his surgery, his cost, and their patience w/no results!!!

The doc is *very* emotional! Can't you see he learned his lesson? Do you *really* wanna hurt him? The doc is, dancing, frolicking, flirting around his prospective (bald) patients in an emotional frenzy; in attempts to both woon their sympathy AND lure them as clients for surgery? Did you see the JUDGES long, beautiful *wig*; jury's still out but the JUDGE looks sympathetic to the case...)

GIVE *HIM* TIME TO REA---LIZE HIS CRIME...

(note---do you *really* wanna HURT the ht doc? do you *really* wanna MAKE him *cry* over his reputation? Can't you see he's been hurt enough?Much more than those who sat under his knife, his surgery, his cost, and their patience w/no results!!!

The doc is *very* emotional! Can't you see he learned his lesson? Do you *really* wanna hurt him? The doc is, dancing, frolicking, flirting around his prospective (bald) patients in an emotional frenzy; in attempts to both woon their sympathy AND lure them as clients for surgery? Did you see the JUDGES long, beautiful *wig*; jury's still out but the JUDGE looks sympathetic to the case...)

GIVE *HIM* TIME TO REA---LIZE HIS CRIME...

icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Oh, I deleted it cuz I thought it was redundant as I posted the same thing on the HAIRWEKNOW&JULLIETTE 'play'...

here---

I wish *all* patients went to top notch docs such as Hasson & Feller, then they could be dancing a jig a'top a roof w/Feller over their new found hair;

(substitute 'rich-man' w/ 'hairy-man' in the following):

----'FELLER ON DA' ROOF'....

----original context:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=145177

PS----damn, Im getting old! I just did a beer-run at my local store to pick up some New Castles, and this kid (looking *all* of 20 yr's old) walked up to the counter and uttered:

.....'Uuuuummmmmmmm.....do you have condoms?'....

the cashier quickly assisted him...I paid for my 12 pack a New Castle then, I proceed to the parking lot, to my car, only to encounter this fine lil baby (all of 19 yr's old) is awaiting this cat in the car w/some *OTHER* 20 yr. old dude...No doubt, they just met this 'prospect' in question at the local bar, and she decided to get tag-teamed tonight....(sighs)...no joke, real story.

I gotta get my hair line rebuilt, perhaps some botox in the forehead, then sign up for some 'child-psychology class' or 'art history' at the junior college N pimp some 19 year old lil baby!!!! icon_redface.gificon_mad.gificon_redface.gif

wish me luck all!!!!

OMFG. icon_biggrin.gif Just put all of the pieces together, and re-read your initial post NG2GB....shower-ROOMS aside, this is the funniest thing/concept I've ever seen on any internet forum......wow, keep re-watching the video and filtering it through the lens of the "subtext".....

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!