Scar City

A guy walked up to me and said what is that scar from? "I said a hairtranplant" He started laughling and said "yeah right, really what was it?" After I convinced him I was not joking he said that it was a funny reason since I was completely shaved.

• 3 months later...

I came across this post and I have to agree with comments made here about Dr Fellers honesty and passion to help. I am so much looking forwrad to getting my old work repaired and I don't think I could have chosen a better man for the job icon_smile.gif. I hope Dr Feller can remove my scar but it might be too high unfortunately.

I, too had my first HT about 5 yrs ago w/ Dr Buchwach of Kansas City. The procedure was only for 600 grafts but he left about an inch scar to the left side of my backside.....I wish to have done a more through due dilligence about my surgeon selection. I just recently had my 2nd HT w/ Dr Shapiro. He was kind enough to offer to fix it for free at a later date.....but to make the long story short, it has truly limited my donor capacities greatly.