~ A few Questions ~

vbcbc

Im going to see a doctor (regular GP) on Thursday regarding getting a prescription for propecia and I have a few questions...

1) After getting prescribed for the drug, should I order off the internet? or do I have to go via the chemist?

2) Where is the cheapest/most reliable place/site to get propecia - Considering I live in the UK.

3) Is it best to try it for a year? What results should I expect if I use it for 1 year. I'm thinning on top a bit, but can still style my hair using a centre parting, but it's getting way way too thin.

4) Are their any *important* questions I should ask the doctor? For all those with experience, what do you suggest?

5) What's your opinion on Toppik - is it any good?

6) Do you regard propecia a must? What if the (maybe clueless) doctor tries to tell me otherwise. I'm certain it is MPB, meaning propecia is the answer, no? etc.

7) How much does a H/T cost these days? To anyone living in England..

thanks to all...

Mike

bcvbc

bcvbc

Im going to see a doctor (regular GP) on Thursday regarding getting a prescription for propecia and I have a few questions...

1) After getting prescribed for the drug, should I order off the internet? or do I have to go via the chemist?

2) Where is the cheapest/most reliable place/site to get propecia - Considering I live in the UK.

3) Is it best to try it for a year? What results should I expect if I use it for 1 year. I'm thinning on top a bit, but can still style my hair using a centre parting, but it's getting way way too thin.

4) Are their any *important* questions I should ask the doctor? For all those with experience, what do you suggest?

5) What's your opinion on Toppik - is it any good?

6) Do you regard propecia a must? What if the (maybe clueless) doctor tries to tell me otherwise. I'm certain it is MPB, meaning propecia is the answer, no? etc.

7) How much does a H/T cost these days? To anyone living in England..

thanks to all...

Mike

bcvbc

bcvbc

Hey Mike,

I can help with 2 of your questions, based on my own experience anyways:

-Propecia,

Is the best product available for 8/10 guys w/MPB, it is slow to kick in so give it 1 year, you may not notice a thing right away, as hard as it is, be patient. The main improvement is its holding power, not a ton of new hair.

-Toppik,

This stuff is the most natural and awsome stuff I have ever used, it is most effective if you at least have some thinning hair, I used it post-op on my crown and it saved me till the trimmed area grew back. You may have to experiment with the different colors etc..

I wish you the best !

NW