Matthew McConaughey

I was watching u-571 last night and noticed something about this guy. In the scenes where his hair is wet I stopped my tivo and discovered this guy was almost bald! He must have had transplants. Who ever did them did one hell of a job. What do you guys think?

Everyone seems to think that he had transplants at one time.If you look at his old pics versus his new ones, his hairline is much different. If remember correctly, his hairline was pretty stout in the movie, which would've been after the HT. I wondered of he had FUE, or if they just covered the scar with make up. His hair was buzzed down pretty low in the movie.

Excellent movie though!

just watch the movie contact , it came out in 97 you can see his hairline was thinning out. Now if you watch 2 for the money made in 05 he has alot more density in his hairline. I would think he had work done.

1045 FUT "hairline" with Dr Feller on Nov 05

825 "hairline" with Dr Loria "saw so so results" on Jan 01

MHR 325 "hairline" micro/mini 's 1999 "big mistake"

Guest bro66

Yes, I noticed the same thing last night, he was on Jay Leno. His hair is thicker, and much thicker than it was in the "The Wedding Planer". Funny how we notice these things. icon_rolleyes.gif

did you guys see travolta's hair at the oscars? It looked like someone painted his head black. I think he had alot of work done just compare his hair in pulp fiction and now you can see a big diff.

Whatever he's done, I think McConaughey's hair looks great. Most actors in Hollywood wear hairpieces as opposed to having had hair transplants. I think he definitely looks better with hair. He was in a movie a few years back where he was sporting a shaved head. I don't think it suited him.

Travolta wears a hair piece. He was on David Letterman once with really short hair and the next night he was at an awards show with long hair. Alot of celebrity gossip shows were talking about it. Also, there's some pics circulating around the net of him without his hair piece.

Originally posted by Brando:

Travolta wears a hair piece. He was on David Letterman once with really short hair and the next night he was at an awards show with long hair. Alot of celebrity gossip shows were talking about it. Also, there's some pics circulating around the net of him without his hair piece.

do you think he is totally bald? or do you think he has had work done?

I have seen the picture that Brando is talking about where he's kissing his wife. He's got bald spot on crown. I am not sure how thin his hair is in the front, but if you have seen broken arrow, you will get pretty good idea of the front where he's hiding thinning using lot of make up, and in every scene they avoid throwing light on this face/hair.

Guest bro66

What about the guy who plays Doug on the "King of Queens"? His hair looks thicker than it did before, esp. around the time he did "Hitch". Will Smith is going bald too. icon_biggrin.gif

Yeah, that Doug guy on King of Queens look like an obvious plant. It's too abrupt. I could be wrong but it looks wierd.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

Yeah Kevin James (Doug) hair look amazing now. If you guys have been watching the older seasons of his show, his hair was really thin just like mine, and then couple of year later he's got spikes. His doc did really good job with the density. But I don't like the temples work on him. But overall it looks amazing.

It looks to me kevin james has a hair piece on. It's hard to tell when you see these guys on tv/movies there are factors like makeup , lighting and profesional stylist.

That's a big turnaround for Matthew... there's no way it's all Regenix. He definitely had some work done. He is just getting paid for promoting Regenix, just like some of the biggest celebrities are getting paid for ProActive. Pat or Robert can shed some lights on this product if they have any experience with it.

does regenix work or is it a scam? also is it a one shot deal or do you have to heep using it forever?

Regenix sucks. It's very expensive and it was a huge waste of my money. Stay as far away from Regenix as you can. Also, the pic of Travolta I'm talking about isn't the one w/him kissing his wife. It's of him on a set of his movie w/out his piece on. He's completely bald on top.