The new Multimedia Hair Transplant Network goes Live.

• Administrators

Hair restoration surgery has recently under gone some very exciting evolutions. Today the bar for true excellence has moved higher and now requires top notch surgeons to use very tiny instruments to create small incisions that are carefully angled and directed. Large numbers of very refined microscopically prepared grafts are then placed into these tiny incisions.

This new ultra refined follicular unit grafting is even harder and more demanding to perform successfully than the standard follicular unit procedure. But the benefits for patients are impressive and include:

"??Larger hair transplant sessions when appropriate for the patient.

"??Cosmetic density in one surgical session in a given area.

"??Improved naturalness in the direction and angulation of hair growth.

"??Rapid healing in the recipient area.

In keeping with our mission of helping hair loss sufferers learn about the very best treatments and the physicians who provide them, we have completely updated and overhauled the Hair Transplant Network.

The Hair Transplant Network now contains almost five times as much in-depth content as well as multimedia animations to make learning easier. There are also dozens of video interviews with leading hair restoration physicians and videos showing both strip and FUE surgeries. Hair loss sufferers can now even chat live with an actual hair transplant patient using the Live Online Help feature.

The standards for true excellence have shifted higher for physicians in the past two years in particular. Many physicians continue to do solid follicular unit grafting but have not yet stepped up to the challenge of doing large sessions of ultra refined follicular unit grafting. The new Hair Transplant Network now helps potential patients identify some of the physicians who have risen to the challenge of doing the new ultra refined grafting.

All the physician members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians provide ultra refined follicular unit hair transplantation and are now featured on the new multimedia Hair Transplant Network as well as presented exclusively on the Hair Restoration Network and the Hair Loss Learning Center.

We believe that recognizing those physicians who have risen to the challenge of doing the more demanding ultra refined follicular unit grafting is healthy and neccisary changes. To learn about our criteria for choosing the physicians recommended on the Network and our more demanding criteria for membership in the Coalition, click here.

Updating our content to reflect these new and evolving realities is essential. These dramatic overhauls will now provide potential patients with all the educational tools needed to choose a treatment and physician so they can restore their hair for life.

We welcome your suggestions for improving this and all our sites. Please email your input directly to me at pat@hairtransplantnetwork.com

Best wishes for restoring your hair for life.

Patrick Hennessey, Publisher of the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center and the Hair Restoration Network

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Now that the new site has been up for a couple of days, we would like to know what you, the forum members think of the content, layout, and features.

Reply to this thread with your thoughts on the all-new Hair Transplant Network and discuss if you like what you see and/or if there is something that you would like to see more of.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

its actually pretty awesome.......

i think its also good that all different hair types are mixed together now in the men's photo section. before it was segregated into groups. And today i noticed that the HTN has a new homepage too, very slick.

if there could be area where people can upload their own photos, that would be very cool. maybe one upload for b4 and one for after.....

...keep up the good work... great site layout....

630 FUT - 8/27/03

2200 FUT - 5/20/05

2000 FUT - 12/15/07

"i haven't been this bald since.... well... since I was born!"

• Administrators

Thanks for the feedback. In addition to creating photo albums on this forum, we do have the "Hair Loss Mentor" program were patients can add their before and after photos along with sharing their experience.

Hair loss sufferers can then search for mentors in their area or by doctor.

It's very easy to sign up for. And the typical mentor gets a few email questions a week from hair loss sufferers who are typically considering their surgeon.

You can also then add a link to your mentor profile right below your forum name like me and Robert have done. Robert can do this for anyone who requests help.

Robert will also be posting instructions in a new thread for the mentor program and how to add a link to mentor profiles to your posts.

Best wishes,

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.