New websites by leading physicians

• Administrators

Today I was visiting the various websites of Coalition members and I was impressed by some of their new websites.

The new websites for Hasson and Wong, Dr. Paul Rose and Doctor Tessler and Aronovitz are particularly impressive.

Hasson and Wong have really worked hard to create a website that is both rich in very useful content and very easy to navigate. It also has detailed photos of over 60 of their many satisfied patients as well as live help. I tried it out and got the living hair legend known as Jotronic. Now we all know where to find him. Visit www.HassonandWong.com to see this newly overhauled website.

Dr. Paul Rose has long had a golden reputation online for doing outstanding FUT and FIT (FUE)surgeries. Now he has a website worthy of him and his work. In particular his information about FIT and his ledge technique for donor closure are very interesting. To view it visit www.getfithairs.com

Dr. Tessler and Dr. Aronovitz in Detroit, although not as well known online, do outstanding ultra refined follicular grafting. Their website is well done and it even offers "Web Cam Consultations". To view it visit http://www.tessler.com/webcam.htm

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Pat,

It was nice chatting with you via our live chat service. I was surprised that my hunch was right when I saw "Pat" online out of south Floridaicon_smile.gif

I hope that everyone finds our new site to be more user friendly and smoother in operation. While it has been up for a few weeks now we have been performing constant fine tunings to it. It will be updated even further over the following weeks and months so keep checking back for new features and the ever expanding patient gallery and media center.

We have a few features not found on other sites (as far as I know). For instance you can search our photo gallery by NW classification to find those patients that more closely resemble your own hair loss pattern. Also, you can search the entire site for certain keywords you are interested in.

The live chat feature has turned out to be a very useful feature for patients so far. It allows questions to be answered immediately as they occur while surfing the site. I've had overwhelmingly positive feedback so far regarding this feature.

Finally, with regards to the overall design, we wanted something that was modern but didn't fall into line with all the other web 2.0 designs that are the current rage. We hope you like the modular cell design that we came up with.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians