help plz

hi guys hope you are all well icon_biggrin.gif , i have just started my proscar couple of weeks ago all is well up two now icon_biggrin.gif i have a bit of a problem though i know i can drink while on this and i toke full advantage of this last weekend lol but i had to miss out sum clubs because i know some people do drugs in there i was woundering if i breathed in any of the smoke from it would anything happen to me but in NO way would i ever take any! i just mean stuff in the air? i know this is probley stupidest question ever and you will be laughting but i just didnt know if any one could help would be great thank you

take care

hi guys hope you are all well icon_biggrin.gif , i have just started my proscar couple of weeks ago all is well up two now icon_biggrin.gif i have a bit of a problem though i know i can drink while on this and i toke full advantage of this last weekend lol but i had to miss out sum clubs because i know some people do drugs in there i was woundering if i breathed in any of the smoke from it would anything happen to me but in NO way would i ever take any! i just mean stuff in the air? i know this is probley stupidest question ever and you will be laughting but i just didnt know if any one could help would be great thank you

take care

Ok, first off, we're all honest here. So, let me be honest by saying yes, I did giggle at your question. icon_biggrin.gif However, the casual contact "happy smoke" will not have any effect on your propecia use. None at all. Btw, you said "toke full advantage".....slip of the tongue?? icon_razz.gif

SETT--- what were you doing on 4/20 buddy???

icon_biggrin.gif

J/K

However, smoking or inhaling marijuana could cause you to do things you otherwise would not do.......like pulling out your hair!!!!!!

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

• Administrators

Sett,

Welcome to our community.

As long as you did not inhale your hair and presidential viability should be intact. A friend of mine once toked on the wacky tobacco and it did alleviate his worry about his hair loss. Of course, I'm not advocating this as a treatment.

Ok, sorry I couldn't resist. Seriously, using Proscar is probably the single smartest thing you can do to halt your hair loss. Keep on it and enjoy drinking and all the second hand smoke you can inhale ;-)

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

lol hi guys hope your all well, thanks so much for all the help guys icon_biggrin.gif i had to go home a lil early last weekend and miss a couple of clubs icon_frown.gif because i was worryed it would have an affect with me with taking proscar but now this weekend i will make up for it and then some lol. thanks again for the help guys