Back in time

Byehair

i surely hope dr may in the uk isn`t recomended any more,he is one poor dr.

pats after shot looks the same,he doesn`t seem to be ageing,lucky so and so.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

• Administrators

Chucky,

Dr. May was recommended years ago for about two months. But I removed him promptly when I became aware of issues with his work and procedure. This was also true for Dr. Barry White, Dr. Marla Ross and many more who I found did not provide consistent high quality results during the past ten years.

I've learned a lot over the past ten years and I have tightened the standards for recommendation considerably. I have also removed physicians/clinics that have not substantiated the quality of their work over time. Most of the time there is no public statement or notice of their removal. They simply disappear from the recommended list.

Having the resources in recent to visit clinics has enabled me to better verify the quality of the actual procedures and clinic. In addition, patient feedback continues to be big factor in who continues to be recommended.

Over time the cream has risen to the top. It is those physicians who are now presented on this community. To view a full list, click here .

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

hi pat no offence or anything meant by my comment re mr may. i`m glad you removed him pronto as he is one poor excuse for a ht dr.

i watched him recently on discovery home and health and i could do a better job than him,

icon_eek.gif

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

Pat,

must say this website has come a very long way since my first correspondance with you. i have been reading and watching a lot of material before i decided for a HT. the main issue i had was where to have the HT. in UK or US. Thankfully, after reading many threads and talking to a few people from this forum i gladly chose Dr Farjo clinic. from the sounds of it, i could have gone to some butchers in the the UK and worst still, someone like the Bosleys group in the US.

finally, want to say, great forum, great work...

keep up the great work!!!!

fs