Vitamin supplements????

mm

Hello mm,

Your transplanted hair gets greasy really quick? What about your native hair? Do you have any left to compare the difference? how far post op are you?

I would suspect one of the following reasons for this:

1. Your transplanted hair hasn't fully matured and is being more affected by scalp oils than your native hair. Full maturation should be reached by about 18 months post op...so give it time

2. Your scalp is just naturally oily in which case there are certain shampoos and conditioners for that. But your native hair and transplanted hair would both be affected by this.

if anyone else knows something about this, feel free to chime in...but those are my thoughts.

Regarding vitamins...multivitamins are always good, but I'm not sure what it will really do for greasy scalp.

Bill

MM,

Not sure how certain vitamins would affect a greasy scalp but it would be wise to take a good multi-vitamin for your general health. That should be enough along with exercise, nutrition and the right shampoos to keep your hair looking good.

What is your hair care regimen? maybe a change is needed? If you started on rogaine that will leave you greasy.

I doubt the greasy feel has anything to do with the transplant but you should check with your doc if it is a bad problem. Good luck!!

NoBuzz